Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (H) pre match

Guest An Sionnach

If Everton stop feeding Man. Utd. they can regain a bit of pride, every time they have looked half decent they have sold one of their best players. OK they did well to unload Stones but if you want to succeed you never sell one of your best players to a rival.We must never ever do that either, to a continental club maybe, but never an English one. Moyes is a perfect fit for Everton he should go back, he was stupid to take the Utd. job after Ferguson. As for Sunday we are just too good for them right now, it will be hard fought but we ought to beat them at home.

1 hour ago, turtmcfly said:

I hope the authorities are removing any sharp objects up there that lot sound positively suicidal. The only post that was remotely optimistic (and that came from one of our own) was absolutely hammered. they genuinely believe that they are going to get reamed by us big style. TBF there is a lot of gallows humour and they seem pretty resigned to it all. Some of the posts are solid gold particularly like the one where someone asked why should we be scared of Leicester FFs? Answer: Cos they are second in the league and actually play football and take shots.:crylaugh:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, surrifox said:

They love Sigurdsson don’t they ? lol

Remember how crushed we felt when he picked them over us for a £45 mill fee a season or so back ?

I wasn't crushed at all.

Very good player but £45m for a 28yo who didn't interest a top six side, no thanks. 

He's now 30 years old with 2.5 years left on his contract, it was terrible business by Everton and these are the sort of signings that clubs like ours need to avoid. Big money for a player who was deemed not good enough by the top six and an ever decreasing value. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, surrifox said:

They love Sigurdsson don’t they ? lol

Remember how crushed we felt when he picked them over us for a £45 mill fee a season or so back ?

He was 27 going on 28 at the time, and we still had Mahrez; I was glad we didn’t blow our budget on him. He shouldn’t be signing anyone over 26 unless they’re world class IMO. 

• Like 1

Eveton are a shambles but a word of warning. They have been a tough nut to crack at the King power. They have got something from 3 games out of 4 since promotion. (I would dismiss the May 2016 game given the circumstances). 

All things point to a win in our favour though. I know Silva staying would be good for us but we beat them after Koeman left in 2017 and we have beaten better/stronger teams than them already this season so it would be a surprise if we didn't win.

All going well Evans will be back to full fitness. Might be a game for Dennis to start too. 

3 hours ago, turtmcfly said:

Wonderful stuff!  Some people just cannot handle the fact we are a Powerhouse of English football at the moment. :thumbup:

I'm going to put it on my favorites and track it all week.

When your smiling.. :scarf:

20 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Get with the times.

in what way are Villa and Everton even comparable to Man City or Chelsea let alone bigger than them? 

Man City and Chelsea are better but villa and Everton have better trophy cabinets🤷🏽‍♂️I mean I would rather be in man c, Chelsea or our position don’t get me wrong but nothing wrong with those fans being proud of their history

11 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Man City and Chelsea are better but villa and Everton have better trophy cabinets🤷🏽‍♂️I mean I would rather be in man c, Chelsea or our position don’t get me wrong but nothing wrong with those fans being proud of their history

But they have no right to belittle us when they have done nothing for years.