Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Everton (H) pre match

51 minutes ago, KFS said:

Don’t know why but I’m not looking forward to this one. We looked a little poor at times today and quality individuals (like Everton have got) could punish us for that.

Not a single Everton player would get in our team because they don’t have our quality,

if your worried about next week,

pop in the counting house before the game and chat with some evertonians,

they would love you observation that they have quality individuals and that your worried for us,

they’ll be thinking exactly the same about themselves 

Edited by Russell sprout
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Don’t know why but I’m not looking forward to this one. We looked a little poor at times today and quality individuals (like Everton have got) could punish us for that.

They have some good individual players but overall they're a bit crap and their manager is poor. 

Even tho we took our time to grind out a win today v Brighton were Going in to this one full of confidence, being in second place keep our Winning mentality intact going into this one at the fortress KP we can beat this Everton side lacking in confidence with their manager looking like another loss away from the sack!

I’m going for a 3-0 home win need to be strong and together send these Toffees back with their tales between their legs and a P45 for Marco Silva ?