Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Watford 2-0 Post Match Thread

Controlled the game, though not exactly a vintage performance. But in December as the fixtures come thick and fast it's about rotating the squad and grinding out the results, and we did that very well today. Brilliant game management I felt from a young team.

Good to see Praet, JJ (who looked great!) and Hamza get a run out as we will need them in the next few weeks.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

What formation were we playing at the end and who was playing where?! I was so confused.

Honestly it was almost a made up formation! Felt like a lopsided 4231. They made so few forays forwards that Ricardo was basically playing as an additional winger and not having to track back. I've seen Rodgers use something like that at Celtic, though it would be Tierney on the left hand side raiding instead of Ricardo.

Edited by StriderHiryu