Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Quality player. It’s unbelievable how far he’s come. Looked like watching a new signing last night. Considering how long he’s been out, he looked pretty sharp. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him get at least 60 minutes against Brighton. I would look at playing him at right back with Thomas on the left.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

was Thomas injured when he came off? we could have done with JJ either going into the back 3 or to RB and ditching the back 3

I think he may have been concussed from the first half collision or feeling the injury he still had last week 

JJ looked great and I expect mr Southgate was encouraged to see the energy in his return given his left back issues ….

56 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

I don't expect to see too much from JJ for a bit, he's been out a long time. He looked sharp when he came on though I thought.

...expect to see a lot more of him as Rodgers will lean heavily on him for leadership and getting about the pitch!!!

There are certain players Rodgers sees as his type if players and J J is the epitome of a Rodgers player.

Needs tieing down on a new deal, don't think he's signed a subsequent one since he signed here? He's well overdue a pay rise and recognition for just how good he is. Otherwise he's another who's going to enter less than 2 years on his deal come the summer.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Needs tieing down on a new deal, don't think he's signed a subsequent one since he signed here? He's well overdue a pay rise and recognition for just how good he is. Otherwise he's another who's going to enter less than 2 years on his deal come the summer.

I’m surprised this hasn’t been addressed. They must have known what great shape he was in and how well he had recovered. I think Brendan recognised this. We need to try and get our best players on long contracts. Especially the young ones we want to build the future around. He hardly looks like he has been out at all. 

5 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

I’m surprised this hasn’t been addressed. They must have known what great shape he was in and how well he had recovered. I think Brendan recognised this. We need to try and get our best players on long contracts. Especially the young ones we want to build the future around. He hardly looks like he has been out at all. 

I believe talks are happening, likewise with Fofana but it needs to be confirmed ASAP.

• Like 1

It really annoys that they have announced a new contract on deadline day like "I know we are short defensively and won't be signing anyone but look at the shiny shiny!"

Obviously it's good news, I just don't think we need to be patronised which is what it feels like. 

13 minutes ago, Scotch said:

It really annoys that they have announced a new contract on deadline day like "I know we are short defensively and won't be signing anyone but look at the shiny shiny!"

Obviously it's good news, I just don't think we need to be patronised which is what it feels like. 

Mate the club hasn't announced anything lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Nah - I want to feel like we've signed somebody even though we're not. So I'm expecting a flashy welcome video and pics of Justin holding the scarf in front of the kop and everything...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Fair point. Usually when Percy is so black and white about something, I treat it as such. 

I find this sort of stuff bizarre.

Why would your first instinct be to have a go at the club, before thinking whether it was warranted? 

Edited by turtmcfly
  • Like 1