Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Next u23 game isn’t until 17-Jan? Wonder if he might make a bench for the first team before then? Or could have that one earmarked as an opportunity for 90 mins.

Edit: Either way hope he’s not rushed back, with Thomas hopefully back for Burnley. Can maybe make some more appearances in our cup games

Edited by Foxes96

On 02/01/2022 at 01:39, sacreblueits442 said:

....as previously mentioned, LFT is not the most reliable and you would best rely on PCR test instead!!!

You could be falsely under the impression that you are ok and free from infection if you choose to rely solely on LFT.

I'm not having that.

Sir Klopp has confirmed that only false positives occur with LFT's, and at a rate of 80%.

I demand a retraction.

• Haha 4

Looking forward to JJ back in the 1st team but step by step. He needs to find his pace and control on the ball again as well as confidence in tackling which is a big one coming back from a big knee injury. Next up will be Lil Wes running around on the field. Rogers is right the stars are aligning for us for the 2nd half of this season. Hope we can make up for lost ground. Need the teams above us to have some blips now too.

8 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Looking forward to JJ back in the 1st team but step by step. He needs to find his pace and control on the ball again as well as confidence in tackling which is a big one coming back from a big knee injury. Next up will be Lil Wes running around on the field. Rogers is right the stars are aligning for us for the 2nd half of this season. Hope we can make up for lost ground. Need the teams above us to have some blips now too.

Lil Wes has been "running around on the field" for over 2 months since November...

17 hours ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

I'm not having that.

Sir Klopp has confirmed that only false positives occur with LFT's, and at a rate of 80%.

I demand a retraction.

Someone needs to call his bullshit out. I’m sure you’re far less likely to get a false positive than a false negative. I’m sure I read lft 99% accurate on positive test results and negative 80% accurate. This is another liverpool medical scam like the asthma they all suffer from. 

Edited by Vlad the Fox

Hopefully JJ gets another 45mins with the U23s now our game is postponed, although i think they play Monday & the rearranged game with Spurs is Wednesday but guess 45mins in the 1st half U23 & a start on the bench Wednesday as a just incase or last 15 slot will be be better than bench & on after only 45mins post injury.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Hopefully JJ gets another 45mins with the U23s now our game is postponed, although i think they play Monday & the rearranged game with Spurs is Wednesday but guess 45mins in the 1st half U23 & a start on the bench Wednesday as a just incase or last 15 slot will be be better than bench & on after only 45mins post injury.

I think the only way he gets some more minutes if we want him on the bench for spurs if they arrange a semi competitive friendly between the squads of available players this weekend.

Edited by les-tah

19 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

The under 23's play Brighton (H) on Monday, do we think he's more likely to get more minutes in that if its on?

He was initially down to play in this then on the pre-Burnley interview BR said he would be in the squad for Burnley.

It would make sense for him to play another 45mins at least, he’s not going to start v Spurs and may not even come on depending on how it pans out so get another 45 prior to the weekend otherwise he’s missed a playing time opportunity.

3 hours ago, BKLFox said:

He was initially down to play in this then on the pre-Burnley interview BR said he would be in the squad for Burnley.

It would make sense for him to play another 45mins at least, he’s not going to start v Spurs and may not even come on depending on how it pans out so get another 45 prior to the weekend otherwise he’s missed a playing time opportunity.

depends if playing that 45 mins means he can't be involved Wednesday

The one positive to come from tonight is seeing this guy on the pitch again. Getting him up to speed again he'll be crucial down that right side.

Probably some fault for the equaliser, but we can put that down to match rustiness.

Will be like a new signing. 

• Like 2

Early days, but still looks super hungry and still have explosive pace. Thought he played quite well. Someone says he has some fault for a goal, I’ve not been able to watch it back and couldn’t see from the stands, but from what I saw, I was happy.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1