Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Just now, Long Eaton Fox said:

Anyone know if he was badly injured v west ham. He walked off, went straight down the tunnel after seemingly hurting his knee on the pitch.

Felt his hamstring tighten apparently

I imagine we will find out more on Wednesday in the Randers press conference

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Rodgers said tight hamstring but then also that he’d be getting a scan. Do they scan tight hamstrings?! 

It's Rodgers terminology when describing injuries. He said Ndidi "felt a tightness in his hamstring" against Everton away last season and he ended up being out for 3 weeks. Same as Castagne and Fofana when they had hamstring strains last season. 

39 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Our physios told Jonny Evans to run off his hamstring tightness when he actually had a grade 4 tear so I think it’s best he goes for a scan lol 

38 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I knew I'd heard that somewhere! Thanks for confirming, astonishing.

After that game I went around the back with my lad hunting photos and signatures and Jonny was trying to get into a cab. Conversation went like this:

Us: Any chance of a photo?

Jonny: I'm really sorry, I can barely move!

**After about 5 minutes of him trying to get into a cab (I mean literally he couldn't step up into it) **

Us: Do you need a hand? 

Jonny: ahhh nah, thanks anyway.

He gave up and hobbled back into the KP! 

Was funny as someone quoted on here he'd be playing the next game from a press release!

I didn't want to fan the flames at the time as I thought he might not want people to know how serious it was but he was absolutely ****ed. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

After that game I went around the back with my lad hunting photos and signatures and Jonny was trying to get into a cab. Conversation went like this:

Us: Any chance of a photo?

Jonny: I'm really sorry, I can barely move!

**After about 5 minutes of him trying to get into a cab (I mean literally he couldn't step up into it) **

Us: Do you need a hand? 

Jonny: ahhh nah, thanks anyway.

He gave up and hobbled back into the KP! 

Was funny as someone quoted on here he'd be playing the next game from a press release!

I didn't want to fan the flames at the time as I thought he might not want people to know how serious it was but he was absolutely ****ed. 

Hahahah yep, Rodgers said in the Tottenham presser (around December 15th) he won’t make the game but hopes to have him back for Everton on Sunday. It’s now February 15th and he’s still probably another 5 weeks away lol

2 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Either he's out for a few weeks so he's actually out for the season, or he's got a tweak so will be played from the off in the next game and be out for the season, so either way he's likely out for the season 

This was reportedly the guy BR wanted as the new physio.

image.png.2e3ef3d40711410a0d73601b70400aed.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Hahahah yep, Rodgers said in the Tottenham presser (around December 15th) he won’t make the game but hopes to have him back for Everton on Sunday. It’s now February 15th and he’s still probably another 5 weeks away lol

Of course he'd say that. Why would he tell the opposition that his best defender won't be playing? Had Everton known that it could've encouraged them to focus more on our centre back weakness. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Our physios told Jonny Evans to run off his hamstring tightness when he actually had a grade 4 tear so I think it’s best he goes for a scan lol 

No wonder he’s out for so long, you can’t get a grade 4 tear lol 

• Like 1