Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

OFFICIAL: Rodgers signs new contract!

53 minutes ago, dayday said:

Just seen his interview, so much potential here with the new training facilities and the growth of the stadium.

Top has basically sat him down and told him to be part of the legacy.

What a time to be a Leicester fan.

And what a time to be Leicester manager and he knows it. Good news.

Guest Markyblue
3 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Because he could easily have gotten more from Arsenal. 

Lets be honest he would be sure to be very wealthy wherever he went, he hopefully is buying into a vision and bright future for our club.

5 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Lets be honest he would be sure to be very wealthy wherever he went, he hopefully is buying into a vision and bright future for our club.

Not disputing that at all.  I was merely answering albums question. I don't for a minute think he done it for the money. 

It's more about the opportunity we present. He doesn't need the money, he's already wealthy. 

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Not disputing that at all.  I was merely answering albums question. I don't for a minute think he done it for the money. 

It's more about the opportunity we present. He doesn't need the money, he's already wealthy. 

Yes wasn't in any way having a go , more trying to say its not just the money thats made him sign.👍

Arsenal Fan TV on 5 December:

"Why wouldn't Rodgers come, fam? We're bigger, you understand? He would join us in a heartbeat, blood, you understand? He's the best choice out there, fam."

Arsenal Fan TV on 6 December:

"Allegri or Benitez for me, fam. Those are the best choices out there, fam. You understand?"

• Haha 3