Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

OFFICIAL: Rodgers signs new contract!

51 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Does this whip the clause that was in his old deal ?

The clause will still be there but much higher.

We'll have commited to about £40m in wages to BR over the next 5.5 years and part of that quid pro quo will be a much higher release clause. 

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I bet Merson on Soccer Saturday tomorrow is all for it and says he never wanted him at Arsenal, thinks it's great he's signed a new deal and will take us forward lol

At the end of the day stan we really don't need to respond to the likes of sutton and merson, forget the media snipers, we are the real deal and the only thing that will make us small time is worrying about these clowns, we are better than that and on the pitch is where it matters ,we are on our way no matter how much the established order dosnt like it.

1 minute ago, Heymister2015 said:

its lucky he's here at a time we have the best owners in football, the new training ground and stadium plans! Otherwise he'd be gone!

I doubt he would have taken the job, without the ambition being shown here. It is a great time to be a leicester fan, the owners are serious about making us into a true top club 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Billy Big Balls said:

Anyone remember when we were worried about the lack of height in the team at set pieces without Maguire? 

4 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I was very worried about it. Crazy.

We didn’t look so comfortable against Everton ........

I hope you haven’t ‘bocked’ us now and we concede from three free kicks on Sunday ! 

• Haha 1

Good move by the club. We've had the audition and he's shown he can deliver. I would expect top 4 as a minimum for the next 3/4 years given his ability and the player's at his disposal which will easily pay for his contract extension. Also, unless a club are are absolutely desperate to make him their manager there's virtually no chance of him leaving within the next 3 years as the compensation required to prise him away would be ridiculous for a manager.