Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) Pre-Match Thread - 14/12/2019

Our third home Saturday 3pm kick-off this season. One more in January (Southampton) and I reckon that could be it given our February matches are Chelsea and Man City and, with our league position, I wouldn't rule out the rest being on TV after February.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Corky said:

Our third home Saturday 3pm kick-off this season. One more in January (Southampton) and I reckon that could be it given our February matches are Chelsea and Man City and, with our league position, I wouldn't rule out the rest being on TV after February.

be surprised if too many of our ‘non top six’ fixtures are on the box feb/mar/apr. We’ve been on a lot  irrespective of whether we’re in a title race ...... how many of our games in 15/16 post mid feb were live ??

On 11/12/2019 at 16:10, Tommo220 said:

SAY WHAT?!

You have a team on an 8 match perfect run, of which Perez has played (if not started) the vast majority of games and now you want to reward someone who is no doubt a confidence player by dropping him from the starting lineup because he's too lightweight?  The same Perez thats scored 4 times in that 8 games?!

RUTHLESS!!

Good choice of stat.

Alternately, scored nil in the other 6.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 18:42, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Personally I think several changes could be made to ensure we’re full strength for Everton. We’re in a strong position in the league to risk it and even resting players shouldn’t deplete our quality too much

Kasper 

justin, Morgan, sonch, Fuchs 

Pérez Praet hamza Maddison Barnes 

vardy

would rest vardy if it wasn’t for the record 

The first paragraph, i could go with. Sound logic. Couldnt understand why the confused rep points.

But that team is ****ing abysmal!

You have Norwich in your username. Nice try Farke but we aint that daft.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:02, Steven said:

I hope the players and staff have a more professional attitude. The moment people feel it is "nailed on" is the moment the wheels come off. :unsure:

I thought southampton was nailed on.

(Check the pre match thread)

I also think this is. Hope my arrogance leads to the same problems.

Edited by gw_leics772

On 08/12/2019 at 21:41, Livid said:

OK I’m er.......... going to the ballet (Don’t!) with the current and ex work wives (One is also a STH and missing the game) at the Royal Opera House. The reasonably affordable decent tickets sell pretty quick so you have to snap them up when they go on sale. Train, Hotel and Restaurant all booked so no way I can cancel, I wouldn’t anyway. 

Just didn’t quite expect this season to be going as well as it is! 

:wes:

On 8 December 2019 at 21:41, Livid said:

OK I’m er.......... going to the ballet (Don’t!) with the current and ex work wives (One is also a STH and missing the game) at the Royal Opera House. The reasonably affordable decent tickets sell pretty quick so you have to snap them up when they go on sale. Train, Hotel and Restaurant all booked so no way I can cancel, I wouldn’t anyway. 

Just didn’t quite expect this season to be going as well as it is! 

Hopefully you're the only City fan to witness a "tutu" today!