Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Merih Demiral

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

I agree with this but I guess that sometimes you have to take your chance when a player becomes available rather than looking for someone in a specific position and then not getting him. I.e. if we've been given some signs that a top young CB is available/ interested in coming then we take that opportunity rather than missing out, even if that position isn't a priority. If that makes any sense?

Oh, 100%. You don't pass up on a players like this because you're not looking. Can't argue with that. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Pretty sure your mam also once said that if Sean from Enderby is still winding up Man Utd fans then it's bloody well worth it.

“ United agreed 3 big name signings with clubs but all players have refused to join”

DO IT SEAN!!!

18 minutes ago, Adster said:

01/03/20 21: 05 | Transfer market | Author: Editorial staff
Leicester flies to the Premier League. Second in the standings and 'before normal'. For this he tries to accelerate on the market to give the right reinforcements to Brendan Rodgers. The target at the top of the list is Juventus' Merih Demiral: offer presented, now the Bianconeri are expected to open for the sale.

Limited in the minutes in this first part of the season by De Ligt and Bonucci and pending the return of captain Chiellini, the defender and Juventus evaluate the future. In the last few weeks the starting position has been conquered by performance, for this reason Juventus does not open to the sale. But offers continue to arrive, in fact in addition to Leicester on the Turkish defender there are many clubs in Europe, with Borussia Dortmund in the front row.

Demiral Juventus presentation GDM.jpeg

Leicester has submitted an offer in excess of € 30 million. Borussia Dortmund has reached 40 million. But for now Juventus has not yet opened to a sale. The club will evaluate what to do with the coach, but the latest performances have made the Turkish climb several hierarchies in the defense of the bianconeri. For now Leicester and Borussia Dortmund will have to wait, but the offensive has started. Now the ball goes to Juventus.

• Like 1

Another source indicating an offer has been made, so sounds like serious interest. Says we made a 35m euro offer, Dortmund 40m euro. Perhaps we are paying it all up front, hence a smaller fee. Apparently this is is a Turkish source that is quite reputable.

Unfortunately I have a feeling that someone else will get him given the clubs we are competing with, but perhaps Soyuncu can put in a good word!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2