Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Man City/ Liverpool games.. score predictions

Guest seanfox778

I think these two games can cement the Champion’s League place if we get a decent result in either game, particularly the Man City one. Any two sets of results is possible. Liverpool by the law of averages are due a defeat but they look unstoppable. I just hope we put in two decent shifts and maybe get an incredible result or two. Who would’ve thought at the start of the season that these two fixtures would bear so much importance to us. Come on Leicester!

We were lucky against Liverpool to only lose 2-1 and they are now bang in form and full of confidence, so I’ll be chuffed if we sneak a draw against them. Man City- they’re a bit unpredictable though today they were a different class against a useless Arsenal. Hopefully the result agains Norwich will give the team a wake up call and get them back to basics. Press from the off, keep attacking throughout and it will be a great match where we can certainly hurt Man City as we have done before.I don’t think Brendan will let them slack again. In Brendan we trust!:scarf:

• Like 1

Lets just sit back and Enjoy how far we have come...

This Xmas period, I am neither worried by looking whats behind us nor minding the gap of what is in Front of us...

Its Really a new,Weird and a completely New experience (despite our 1st title year)

We have earnt that right..not to be that bothered..just Bring it on..!!! Its these Type of games and situation we have been gagging for...

The pain,or the elation will anyway just blurt out naturally.....!!

• Like 3