Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Man City/ Liverpool games.. score predictions

10 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Can see Man City getting the win on Saturday but I think we'll be fired up for the Liverpool one and beat them. Let's see

Agree - think Man City are finding form again, but convinced Liverpool are there for the taking. If Watford could score a goal, they'd have got a result at Anfield.

Just fancy us at home under the lights - bring it on!

• Like 1

Weirdly quite optimistic about these two fixtures. Its just how are, and so many Leicester teams before this one. We play not so good against teams we should win against. And then play well and get a result against the so called better teams.

If we get any kind of results against these two it could be by the finest of margins. Fingers crossed i'm right and would happily take a draw against both.

If KD is on form for Man City we may struggle he really is that good. Out of the two would love to beat Liverpool but learn from our mistakes, slightest contact with Mr Mane in the Pen area and he will throw himself to the floor.

KD in form loss 2-0 otherwise draw 2-2

Scousers win obviously would be beautiful but predict a draw 2-2 

Hopefully we can beat one of them, preferably Liverpool because can't be doing with them going the season unbeaten. If Liverpool give as many chances as they did against Watford we will definitely beat them.

2 Draws would be excellent too.

Personally think we'll lose a high scoring game against Man City then beat Liverpool by the odd goal.

I think we'll lose both, there'll be mass panic on FT screaming that we need to replace everyone in January. Jenas and Owen will be all over the telly saying our bubble has burst and Tottenham will now catch us and we'll finish sixth or something which will be a great season for us. 

But in reality we'll go and beat West Ham, Newcastle and Southampton on the bounce and will still be about 8/9  points clear of 5th by the time January ends. 

Liverpool game may well be decided on how much their middle east jaunt takes out of them but they do seem unstoppable so far this season, even if they do seem to be grinding out results rather than putting sides to the sword every week. I would deffo take a point but can actually see us winning if we are right on it and the crowd get behind us.

As for this Saturday, it is a real six pointer, and in the grand scheme of things probably has far more bearing on possible league positions come next May. A win and we are sitting pretty in second with what is effectively a three game advantage, lose and they are breathing down our necks. I really cannot call this one, if KDB turns it on like against Arsenal we are going to struggle to get anything out of the game. That said, Wilf could have him in his pocket and free up Maddison and Youri to do their stuff. I think they will be just as worried of our creative midfield as we are of theirs. Plus there is the Vardy effect. Happy with a draw again but wouldn't put it past us to get all three. As long as we do not give them too much respect and try and play for a draw (ie two DMs) I will not be too upset either way providing we give a good account of ourselves and can come away with our heads held high.

If we are still in second place after these two games I will be well chuffed and, whilst not season defining, there is no doubt these games are going to be a real test of our mettle.

Fivethirtyeight not liking our chances, especially away.

festivechances.JPG.dfaea82d8581d9037c41fa47c56094c0.JPG

But surely our support will be nuts for Liverpool?!  Hope the Club show a “Mane's Greatest Dives” montage before kickoff to get you all riled up.

Funny thing is most would probably rather see us not get beaten with two draws as doing better than losing one and winning one yet the latter scenario actually gets us an extra point.

Anything more than one point from the two fixtures will be a bonus but i also would not be surprised if we come away with six either.I actually think to play these games straight after a disappointing end to our winning streak could not have come at a better time as we will be out to prove a point, in games where there is little expectation.