Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

Liverpool (H) Boxing Day Pre Match Thread

Just now, st albans fox said:

One of the games I least look forward to as so many lpool fans amongst the home fans using season tickets intended for Lcfc supporters ..... always depresses me .....

Never turns out well for them though. 

I remember our first season back in the prem and there was a Liverpool fan in the family stand. He pushed a kid and well... he walked out the ground covered in claret. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Never turns out well for them though. 

I remember our first season back in the prem and there was a Liverpool fan in the family stand. He pushed a kid and well... he walked out the ground covered in claret. 

Well it has three times out of last five ..... I could deal with it if we always beat the entitled tossers ....... 

Schmeichel

Soyuncu Evans

Ricardo Ndidi Tielemans 

Maddison Barnes

Vardy

For me, that's a better representation of a diamond shaped team, the only problem is, it only contains 9 players, is that a problem?

Edited by Danny Clender

2 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

Schmeichel

Soyuncu Evans

Ricardo Ndidi Tielemans 

Maddison Barnes

Vardy

For me, that's a better representation of a diamond shaped team, the only problem is, it only contains 9 players, is that a problem?

Well, we know there are some posters who would say that not playing Chilwell and Perez is a prime example of addition by subtraction.

• Haha 2

Enjoyed this. Vardy should have scored in the 2-3 loss but it was a bad pen. Also, I forgot the shambolic pen given against Wes Morgan in 2015 at Anfield (funny seeing Brendan Rodgers on the sideline as Nugent scores a worlde). We've had decent success against Liverpool over the years. 

Edited by Koke

12 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Terrible idea. Place feels less and less like a football ground every year...

yes yes because having lights at a football stadium makes it so much less like Victoria park like the good ol 'days of Leicester Fosse

Anyways! I think we will win this one! Brendan will feel like he has a point to prove and the KP will be rocking!!!

• Like 1

Do think this game needs Hamza but I'm worried if he does start he'll get himself sent off, given all the abuse he got after the Salah incident online, add to that refs must be gagging to send him off and his own, at times, reckless tackling, seems like a recipe for disaster. But can't think negatively, we'll need him so let him at them.

Guest Markyblue
16 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Terrible idea. Place feels less and less like a football ground every year...

Great for the kids at the ground and no reason for it to stop 30000 at the ground turning it into a bearpit after the show, i know ill be trying to stop them entitled Scousers.