Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

Liverpool (H) Boxing Day Pre Match Thread

1 hour ago, Farrington fox said:

I see Klopp is moaning about the festive period fixture pile up. Tbf he has a point. It's bloody ridiculous imo

He is a miserable  foreigner who  just doesnt understand..christmas crackers,Brussel-sprouts,Mince pies,and chriggy pudding!!!!

With Yorkshire pudding...

I know!!! I live among & with all these foreigners.....its a long Process trying to Civilise & slowly educate them...:ill:

Edited by fuchsntf

just a Silent thought I dont find this game as win or bust, & definitely not season defining..!!!

we are in in the luxury, position for only the 3rd time in our history, where Top 1-4 ,makes me feel unconcerned  & comfortable.!!:bounce:  Just cool & locker..

Hope all Leicester fans that have sold on their tickets to plastics, have them removed if they cause any problems tonight. 

I think they'll be quite a few. 

Same when we play Utd, loads of unfamiliar faces where I sit,although they always seem to behave. 

Haven't got a problem with them if they sit quietly as I've sat at many away games myself with the home fans. 

• Like 1

All it should take is a replay of that Mane dive, grabbing his other ankle and the vast encroachment into the penalty area as it's taken in the final minute of the last game to get us going.

I'd start by tasking someone with putting a fair, crunching tackle on him.  Away from the penalty area of course.

• Like 2

The new formation was BR’s master plan to get something from Man City and Liverpool. We’ve looked pretty dire playing it so far - despite the decent win Vs Villa. Is bin it off, do what we do, go balls out and see if we can bubble and squeak a win. 

I hope we do attack and at least have a go at them whatever team Rodgers picks. We’re notoriously slow out of the blocks especially against the top teams. Let’s start well and get the fans onside. Be positive. If we lose then at least we had a right go. I’d be satisfied with that if not overjoyed. 

Edited by oxtonfox
spell

6 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Got these from Mrs KingsX for Xmas. Will see shortly if they’ve got the mojo.

6673B9DD-5BB0-46B0-AC34-0488AE01D46B.thumb.jpeg.185d61cb57120b460d265385fc39c131.jpeg

Anyone else got them on?

Willing to admit they own them?

eh, never mind.

Well now we are definitely losing! Cheers! 

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

We're halfway through the season, they have to play everyone again, just like the rest of the teams 😂

In fact theirs is easier, they don't have to play liverpool 😂

Or Leicester. If you notice, there's always one team that you play twice in the first half of the season, and one team you play twice in the second half of the season. For us, it's Liverpool and West Ham respectively.