Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

Liverpool (H) Boxing Day Pre Match Thread

Think I'd go with this:

Kasper

Ric

Evans

Soyuncu

Chilwell

Ndidi

Hamza

Praet

Maddison

Albrighton

Vardy

I know that Chilwell had a shocker last time out but we need his pace up against their front 3. Fuchs would get shredded by Salah and co, I suspect.

I'd leave Youri out; he needs a rest and in any case we need to save one of our top midfielders for the West Ham game. 

Albrighton deserves a go and his ability to find Vardy with long balls gives us a good chance to exploit their high line on the break.

Edited by Sunbury Fox

Rodgers will have to consider his line up a bit tonight

its bonkers to think you play at 5.30 on a saturday after a finish of 10 pm on thursday night

I imagine 5 to 7  changes must be order as otherwise pulled hamstrings might be a danger on such little turnaround time.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, l444ry said:

Shame Puel didn't work his magic against Newport County and all of those other bottom six sides.  

There's no doubt the Newport game was a big mistake by Puel. He failed to understand how much it means to Fans.  The rest was down to certain players who are suddenly performing miraclesly again under Rogers.

That's a side of the game I've sadly seen many times before.

1 hour ago, Farrington fox said:

I see Klopp is moaning about the festive period fixture pile up. Tbf he has a point. It's bloody ridiculous imo

Just got his excuse lined up early for if they lose, if they do, it is all he will bang on about, guaranteed.