Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Missed the first half, sounds drab?

1 minute ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Why not watch the game before you start to slag us off

He was asking how we were playing! 

Late to the party I know but did Rodgers elaborate on his team selection in the pre-match interview?

He done similar to this at Ibrox with us this time last year and played Calum McGregor at LB and Mikey Johnstone at centre forward lol!

I get the teaching players a lesson part after the last abject performance but this is a bit extreme on the face of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

No issues. The schedule is ridiculous and Vardy is unavailable. Back the boys instead of slating them before they’ve kicked a ball. :scarf:

Shows & proves how fickle& actually crap,a high % or foxestalk fan Base is......

Is it only the plastics and nay-sayers that post in the First 2-3 Pages of match-threads..!!!

I mean ffs!!!😠

Win,lose or draw ,its a Good call...we have already learnt that Gray is also brilliant like Maddison at taking penalties..:bounce:

We have had more of the game,playing some Good but naive  football.  W.Ham will come hard in the 2nd half,lets see Now how  it pans out..

Live is Never dull,around LCFC..Now is it....

The could haves & should haves,Love a Good moan!!!

Edited by fuchsntf

Kasper is a legend but I cannot handle is kicking anymore. He’s gives it away soooo many times. 
Wes and Evans look shakey and Gray couldn’t score if he was presented with an open goal... apart from that, I don’t think they’ve done that badly 

Just now, henrik_62 said:

Late to the party I know but did Rodgers elaborate on his team selection in the pre-match interview?

He done similar to this at Ibrox with us this time last year and played Calum McGregor at LB and Mikey Johnstone at centre forward lol!

I get the teaching players a lesson part after the last abject performance but this is a bit extreme on the face of it.

I think it's also two fingers up to the Premier League for the fixture schedule. Stupid if it is, mind. 

Plenty of the ball but lacked cutting edge.

Fuchs and Morgan at the back :doh:

We look painfully slow down the left side (Mendy/Fuchs/Albrighton)

If we win this it will be from some bizarre play (like the 1st) rather than some sublime football.