Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Maybe, just maybe the way Rodgers teams train and play brings gradual fatigue and it's something they'll learn to cope with when contending with European football too next season. There have been warning signs with our play of late, I think we need to change something but 9 changes is over kill. Should have been rotating 2-3 since early Dec.

On the other hand, that could have hurt more games than just doing it all at once would have though. The 9 changes should probably have been against Liverpool, but who knows how the team would have reacted to that.

• Like 1

Should have already wrapped this game up! Despite all the changes we totally outplayed them and they scored with their first good effort. 

Will be interested to see what Rodgers does. I suspect he’ll not make changes until 60 or unless they score again.

Genuinely surprised how bad West Ham have been. So many of their players MIA.

Just now, twister said:

what a awful goal to give away

sloppyness in the final third could cost the lads again here

Vardy if fit would have a field day with their back four.

He is. They've just had a baby so given time off.

3 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Would like to see him retained as part of the backroom staff. But agree his playing role should end this summer.

His playing role should end at half time. What had happened to Virgil Van Benko????

I think Mendy has been really good, especially considering extended layoff.  

West ham are awful. I understand the changes but it’s hard not to think even a mostly first 11 are cruising this game. It’ll be a tough pill to swallow if we drop points here. I just don’t really know what changes to make given the options. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Should have already wrapped this game up! Despite all the changes we totally outplayed them and they scored with their first good effort. 

Will be interested to see what Rodgers does. I suspect he’ll not make changes until 60 or unless they score again.

Genuinely surprised how bad West Ham have been. So many of their players MIA.

Pellegrini is a relic. He'll take them down