Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle Match Thread

It's clearly 352 with Fuchs at CB. 

Gray isn't exactly over burdened with minutes this season. He's just had a decent game at West Ham, he can play twice in a week. If we were desperate enough for a winger that he put Chilwell out wide, he'd just play Gray. 

• Like 2

Just now, Finnegan said:

It's clearly 352 with Fuchs at CB. 

Gray isn't exactly over burdened with minutes this season. He's just had a decent game at West Ham, he can play twice in a week. If we were desperate enough for a winger that he put Chilwell out wide, he'd just play Gray. 

I'd have liked Gray and Hamza still in, both had really good games and deserve to be in on merit. Tielemans has been muck flap for nearly a month and although I'm a fan boy of his he isn't bomb proof.

352 seems decent. Giving Vardy a continued rest doesn't sound like the worst idea in the world to me either.

If we match the performance levels of the last match we should win you'd think, and can still bring on Hamza and Gray who were both great in that game if we need it.

Think it will be a bit of a slog but we will come away with all three points.