Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
steveherbe

Oops Derby County

I have no feeling or Joy of Schadenfreude.....Amy Club sou struggles,also means all staff positions being reviewed,with job losses..!!job

Youth Teams suffering..

My dislike or hate for Any club,stays on the field,or within the glee of their Competition struggles..!! Not any failings in the  Business side!!l

We have our own bad experiences..!!!

• Like 1

I wouldn't wish it on any club, and we've had our recent experiences, but there has to be some sort of "on field" punishment for clubs just launching money at everything. 

As I said before that's why I enjoyed seeing Huddersfield come up with the smallest, or second smallest, budget in the division.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

I have no feeling or Joy of Schadenfreude.....Amy Club sou struggles,also means all staff positions being reviewed,with job losses..!!job

Youth Teams suffering..

My dislike or hate for Any club,stays on the field,or within the glee of their Competition struggles..!! Not any failings in the  Business side!!l

We have our own bad experiences..!!!

Amy Club sou struggles .... ????     :ermm:

Ok, I give in ...

14 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

I don’t see anything happening to them over this as Apparently it’s to do with sale of the stadium, EFL have valued the stadium less then an independent body that Derby have used 

Well, Derby sold a plot of land in a near industrial estate in the East Midlands for double the price West Ham sold their ground, which was on prime land for housing in East London...

Having a billionaire owner at the helm has actually got them in a much worse state them before Morris took over.

A shame as he was born around the area, but it just shows business in football is more more of a different ball game (no pun) than other types of business.

Edited by Wymsey

21 minutes ago, Yes said:

Apparently Derby could get a 21 point deduction, surely that won’t happen? 

Nah ..   that’s just the maximum ...   ain’t gonna happen.   It’s like saying the Queen could technically take all privileges and titles away from that waste of space Prince Andrew, and tell him to fook  off and get a real job ...     like I said,  ain’t gonna happen.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Amy Club sou struggles .... ????     :ermm:

Ok, I give in ...

Sorry it should of read.."any Club who struggles. "...

I was trying to See if I could still do my old job.....creating und deciphering Code from various Scripts & books....

My bosses found out I was dyslexic.....and they unfortunately Popped off the wrong guys or businesses,just because I was 4 Letters from 3 down,and

3 lines from 4 across...It created havoc with Brexit..:blush:.

Foxestalk is a Good Place ...for rehab and Finding redemption....and I found the other posters,accepted my rich jabberwocky-vocabulary...:)

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Sorry it should of read.."any Club who struggles. "...

I was trying to See if I could still do my old job.....creating und deciphering Code from various Scripts & books....

My bosses found out I was dyslexic.....and they unfortunately Popped off the wrong guys or businesses,just because I was 4 Letters from 3 down,and

3 lines from 4 across...It created havoc with Brexit..:blush:.

Foxestalk is a Good Place ...for rehab and Finding redemption....and I found the other posters,accepted my rich jabberwocky-vocabulary...:)

That’s it ! ..   make me feel really bad why don’t you ! ... :)

• 4 weeks later...