Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

6 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

It was meant light heartedly @brucey, no need for any confusion... 

I just don’t think it’s appropriate to joke about people getting a potentially fatal disease. You wouldn’t say “I hope all Derby supporters get cancer and die”, even jokingly, so not sure why people feel it’s okay to do so in this situation.

Edited by brucey
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, brucey said:

I just don’t think it’s appropriate to joke about people getting a potentially fatal disease. You wouldn’t say “I hope all Derby supporters get cancer and die”, even jokingly, so not sure why people feel it’s okay to do so in this situation.

If you'd said Notts Forest I would have agreed with you. But Derby, hell yes I would definitely say that 

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, brucey said:

Not all of them no, Mick Philpott seems sound tbqh.

• Haha 2

Nothing wrong with having a bit of a laugh with it. I had a dream last night Greta Thunberg got it but was told she had to fly to Americs to cure it, she then turned up at Heathrow to see Trump standing there eating Wotsits saying as the third runway was cancelled she couldn't get a plane and then Paul O' Grady turned up laughing about how she'll soon have no carbon footprint now and it's what she would have wanted. I've been laughing about it all day 

I'm chronic asthmatic so if I get it I'm ****ed apparently. Given that dream I had it might be best for all concerned if I do.

3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Not all of them no, Mick Philpott seems sound tbqh.

Whatever you say about him he got his move to a bigger house.

1 minute ago, MattP said:

Nothing wrong with having a bit of a laugh with it. I had a dream last night Greta Thunberg got it but was told she had to fly to Americs to cure it, she then turned up at Heathrow to see Trump standing there eating Wotsits saying as the third runway was cancelled she couldn't get a plane and then Paul O' Grady turned up laughing about how she'll soon have no carbon footprint now and it's what she would have wanted. I've been laughing about it all day 

I'm chronic asthmatic so if I get it I'm ****ed apparently. Given that dream I had it might be best for all concerned if I do.

Can we make this a movie?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MattP said:

I bet Donald’s fingers still wernt as orange as his face?

I’m asthmatic and cant see this being too kind to us tbf. Looks like my Easter trip to Bergamo is off the cards lol 

17 minutes ago, MattP said:

Thought this had it all then got to the Paul o Grady bit lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, brucey said:

It's called gallows humour. It's a thing.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Can we make this a movie?

Definitely. @Toddybad can play Greta. We'll show him the exit poll announcement on set so he can deliver the perfect face like a smacked arse performance.

Ok, so hopefully all my fellow midlanders will survive.

Though I have read that men are more likely to die than women. This should massively increase my chances of getting laid, so looking forward to the aftermath.

• Haha 2

In Korea, specially Daegu and Gyeonbuk (including Cheondo), over 3500 cases now.

However, I believe that we overcome this difficult situation.

I heard that the first corona-19 case has occurred in UK.

I wish that the disease will end without a lot of deamage.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lineker10 said:

In Korea, specially Daegu and Gyeonbuk (including Cheondo), over 3500 cases now.

However, I believe that we overcome this difficult situation.

I heard that the first corona-19 case has occurred in UK.

I wish that the disease will end without a lot of deamage.

I'm surprised the mods let you you post on here seeing as you're from Korea and all.

I mean what happens if we all read your post and get infected?

Honestly, safety first :whistle:

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

I'm surprised the mods let you you post on here seeing as you're from Korea and all.

I mean what happens if we all read your post and get infected?

Honestly, safety first :whistle:

We have lived through worse, we could have all got leprocy when Lamby used to post.

• Haha 1

I would like to share to recommended preventive method for corona-19 virus.

1. Wearing mask in outdoors.

2. Washing your hands  clearly.

In Korea, I thnk that the Korean governments prevented perfectly in the early days. 

However,  There was a unfortunate situaltion of viral transmission in mysterious religious groups

(In Daegu and Cheongdo)

It seems that the ritual of worship makes this situation.

Therefore, The governments recommends stopping all religious events.

In now, young people and children are easily overcomming this virus,

but older people can be dangerous especially who have other illnesses.

I really wish to stop spreading this virus.

Edited by lineker10
change words

Just now, brucey said:

Two cases now in Surrey and Essex who have not travelled overseas and got the virus from an unknown UK source.
Suggests ongoing undetected community spread around London. 

To be fair, after the news of cases two odd weeks ago I would have been surprised if new cases had not appeared around now with many more to follow,  just wondering when it will reach the midlands.

Unfortunately, outside China the number of cases is increasing exponentially, seemingly adding a zero every 2 or 3 weeks. If this continues (big if), the current 7,000 - 8,000 cases will become ~ 70,000 in a couple of weeks or so, and 700,000 a couple of weeks or so after that.

Inside China, if figures are to be believed, they seem to be containing things such that the exponential spread phase seems to be over. If this is true, it is likely the result of aggressive containment measures that are unlikely to be possible in democratic societies.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-cases/

Edited by WigstonWanderer