Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Was just coming to post this. Surely he can't stay now. Johnson has to grow some balls and sack him.

Watch the excuses come out from the ministers that defended him earlier in the day. 

'he'd travelled 250 miles to see his parents, seeing sights is not a crime'. 

'walking in the woods meant he was not allowing the virus to transfer to his parents or family, there's nothing wrong with it. He stayed at home to the best of his ability' 

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If true that's shocking, and they'll be no defending the second time (as there's no ill parents with a child).

• Haha 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

:whistle:

i mean i know you will believe anything they say, but i think it *might* be a bit late for the government to claim that the whole story of him going to durham was a lie

• Like 4

Just now, ScouseFox said:

i mean i know you will believe anything they say, but i think it *might* be a bit late for the government to claim that the whole story of him going to durham was a lie

2nd story might well be a lie.

Doesn't fit the bitter Scouse narrative though does it lol

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Love lines 3 & 4 from that article.

”Boris Johnson’s top aide was spotted with his wife in Houghall Woods near the family’s Durham home two weeks after the first sighting”.

Makes it sound like somebody spotted a big cat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Love lines 3 & 4 from that article.

”Boris Johnson’s top aide was spotted with his wife in Houghall Woods near the family’s Durham home two weeks after the first sighting”.

Makes it sound like somebody spotted a big cvnt.

They did :ph34r:

Guest Markyblue

This thread 🤣 anybody would think the left don't like cummings, the problem is hes done his job regards brexit so who gives a toss.

Just now, Markyblue said:

This thread 🤣 anybody would think the left don't like cummings, the problem is hes done his job regards brexit so who gives a toss.

It seems a fair few, judging how the entire government, Conservative & Unionist Party and select supporters on this forum have leapt to his defence.

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

out of interest, great insult btw as per, pretty immature but hilarious so fair play, why are you still looking to defend him? can you genuinely not put political sides aside and see a cu nt for a cu nt?

what would it take someone high up in the government to do before you stopped saying yeah that's fine, carry on? 

Honestly I just enjoy winding you up tbh. Every political post with you is 'cnut' or 'cu nt' (like a young kid trying to get around a filter) whenever it's regarding anything to do with Tories (and it's been like that for as long as I can remember) So for you to say put political bias aside, is pretty rich.

If you'd read the post of mine just above yours, I said if it's true then there is no defending him. The first instance can be put down as looking out for the child (even though he could have got someone else to take them in all honesty), but the second, I don't think they'll be able to excuse it, if it's true.

I have a feeling this thread is about to get tasty btw :surrender:

6 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

out of interest, great insult btw as per, pretty immature but hilarious so fair play, why are you still looking to defend him? can you genuinely not put political sides aside and see a cu nt for a cu nt?

what would it take someone high up in the government to do before you stopped saying yeah that's fine, carry on? 

Am genuinely interested in this answer. I think Cummings or anyone in the PM's circle with Coronavirus could cough in a NHS worker's and it'd either be fine for some intricate reason or the NHS worker's fault.

I spent years bemoaning the cultism of the Corbyn regime in Labour and didn't even realise the same thing has happened in this ACTUAL government.

• Like 4

Guest Markyblue
Just now, Finnaldo said:

It seems a fair few, judging how the entire government, Conservative & Unionist Party and select supporters on this forum have leapt to his defence.

Ive already posted somewhere that i think he was out of order like i would think no matter which party he belonged to, but the feeding frenzy doesn't really matter his job is effectively done.

Just now, Markyblue said:

Ive already posted somewhere that i think he was out of order like i would think no matter which party he belonged to, but the feeding frenzy doesn't really matter his job is effectively done.

I can’t keep track to say it was you fella, and I’m not gonna accuse you. Was just pointing it out. It’s out of order he’s done it but I’m finding the spectacle around it pretty funny to be fair lol 

8 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Who gives a toss? :unsure: I’d imagine the numerous people who’ve been unable to say goodbye to loved ones, unable to attend loved ones’ funerals etc. 

State of some of these replies. 

• Like 2

Guest Markyblue
Just now, Finnaldo said:

I can’t keep track to say it was you fella, and I’m not gonna accuse you. Was just pointing it out. It’s out of order he’s done it but I’m finding the spectacle around it pretty funny to be fair lol 

As am i and if it gives people a bit of joy in these difficult times well enjoy people and stay safe, don't be a prat like someone whos name ive forgot. 

16 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Well they lied to the Queen last year, which is sacrilege but they seemed to get away with it because of Corbyn‘s incompetence. 

But at this point I feel they could probably kill somebody and a strong 30% would support it for being within the National interest. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

You're part of the problem with stuff like that. It's not just 'the left' that don't like him considering some Tories want him gone as well. 

'he's done his job so who gives a toss'. Why is he not sacked then? Why is he even still around? 

Quite clearly lots of people give a toss and rightly so. 

Guest Markyblue
Just now, StanSP said:

You're part of the problem with stuff like that. It's not just 'the left' that don't like him considering some Tories want him gone as well. 

'he's done his job so who gives a toss'. Why is he not sacked then? Why is he even still around? 

Quite clearly lots of people give a toss and rightly so. 

Read all my posts stan i think hes a prat.