Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlueArmy123

Champions League Prices

Home matches a bundle for all three for STH was £90 I think. The Sevilla game was £40 as was the QF if I remember correctly, may have been £45.

Away matches vary, teams like Barca will charge anything from £60-90 - Porto charged around £40, Atletico Madrid charged £60.

51 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

How much were the away tickets? And how many points did u generally need to buy one?

Depends when and where we go. Expect an easy to get to, and generally cheap trip (Brugge) to be Brentford levels - 350+ before being pro-rata next season. The harder/more expensive the trip, then it should filter down as people are not buying for points as it’s passport collection only.

Remember allocations can be a little as 5% so depends on allocations.

£135  quid as a group package for all 3 home games as a season ticket holder. If that's what you are asking. For the kop anyway. From memory.might have been 105, 35 per game.

The aways varied. Sure some of those were 60 euros. Think cheapest was about 45. 

As for points. Next season you have to be looking at north of 400 being the benchmark.

As 360 is the norm this year. Chucking on 50 for renewal. Theres got to be a minimum of 400 if not above.

Edited by Bayfox

almost certain we released all 6 group game tickets at the same time last time, which made tickets easier to come by, although it was a quite insanely stupid idea. 

not sure if they will repeat it this year, but i think i got a porto ticket on a season ticket with no away credits at all last time because everyone else prioritised the other two trips and not many people can afford 3 lots of flights, 3 hotels and 3 £40+ tickets all on the same day. 

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

While we're on the subject of CL tickets, we'll need to pick them up in the host city with ID again, so no reference swapping. 

Unless.... lol 

You borrow a mates passport who can’t make it, just make up some waffle why they’re not with you. Worked a treat last time. 

16 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

almost certain we released all 6 group game tickets at the same time last time, which made tickets easier to come by, although it was a quite insanely stupid idea. 

not sure if they will repeat it this year, but i think i got a porto ticket on a season ticket with no away credits at all last time because everyone else prioritised the other two trips and not many people can afford 3 lots of flights, 3 hotels and 3 £40+ tickets all on the same day. 

Correct, my dad got one this way.

34 minutes ago, Bert said:

Unless.... lol 

You borrow a mates passport who can’t make it, just make up some waffle why they’re not with you. Worked a treat last time. 

See I considered this as I had to bin my Porto ticket but surely it's quite a serious offence travelling abroad with two passports..

*if caught

Edited by Stuntman_Mike

4 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

See I considered this as I had to bin my Porto ticket but surely it's quite a serious offence travelling abroad with two passports..

*if caught

“Borrowed my mates bag and didn’t realise he’d left it in there, call him”. 

5 hours ago, Bert said:

Unless.... lol 

My mate didn’t even have to show ID when he collected his ticket in Porto. Just how strict were they at other games?