Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
katieakita

Who are going down

Norwich are doomed

Given how bad West Ham looked against us, their tough run of fixtures, chucking the win away yesterday, general club disharmony and dinosaur manager I think they are probably favourites to bite the dust with them. 

The last place really is a coin toss though. I'd love it to be Villa but Im leaning toward Watford. Losing the last two games in the last minute especially having led in both will surely hurt them and with the cup game that is now 3 defeats in a row. We know better than anyone that when a Pearson side hits poor form it can last a good while and he has very limited time to turn it round.

3 minutes ago, koop. said:

I'd love Villa to go down but itll be 

Norwich 

Brighton 

Bournemouth 

Having said that West Ham, Villa & Watford will be lucky 

Although maybe harsh on watford as they're a decent team and they now have incredible management at the helm so I'm sure theyll be safe 

Want West Ham down the old press darlings... imagine them trying to fill the london stadium against the likes of Barnsley. Norwich are down I think, they rely on too much to happen to stay up. Get rid of Bournemouth... honestly they just bore me to tears. Watford will sadly stay up to since Pearson as gone in there. 

Arsenal I think would be a dream for us to go down.. not going happen sadly.

Edited by Leicesterpool

6 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Mings is pretty decent. 

It's been touched on elsewhere but how Newcastle aren't in this discussion is mad, they're absolutely appalling.

Newcastle are god awful. I cannot get my head around them being that high up. Think they're that bit too high to get dragged into it now - that 4 points off Chelsea and Everton has about done it I think.

There’s usually a side  that has been reasonably comfortable but then implodes about 10 games from the end of the season . I thought this might be Brighton or even Palace who just don’t score often enough .

I’d worry about Watford - they had their revival and new manager bounce and if this mini slump goes deeper it might be hard to turn it round .

Norwich I think just seem to lack steel and will probably go 

I think the Pearson bounce is over unfortunately, so I suspect Watford and Norwich are gone. The other spot is a tricky one. 

What i want: Villa, Brighton, west ham 

what I think: Norwich, Watford and west ham (the way they rolled over against us makes me think they haven’t got the fight) 

tbh both scenarios are probably good for us for next season. At least one strong team (or potential to be strong) will be dropping 

i would go go all out and say there is no chance Brighton are going down. 

Villa

Bore-mouth

Norwich

Watford can steadily accumulate points and drift upwards whilst I feel West Ham will have a late run but admit they look in it deep at moment and with fixture run. Who would have thought Sheff Utd wouldn't even be involved in such a discussion.

8 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

Is it just me that is loving the fact that Arsenal have been so poor they are on the cusp of the relegation scrap?

7 points from a relegation spot is more than on the cusp. 

Fook off anyone who wants Norwich to go down... Just why? Likeable team with friendly fanbase who play attractive football.

Fook off even more anyone who wants a team Nigel Pearson manages to drop.

Ideal world - Burnley, Palace and West Ham to drop. In reality - Norwich, Bournemouth, Brighton.

• Like 2