Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
katieakita

Who are going down

Bournemouth do this every season. Maybe not quite to this extent but they always seem to get a string of results to keep them away from relegation. I can see them pulling away.

West Ham are just bad and could be cast adrift in the next few weeks. Norwich I would like to see them give it a real go. They have a goalscorer so whilst he stays fit they have a chance.

Villa without Grealish are just awful. Whilst he is playing though they can pick up points. I don't think it will be enough though. Samatta getting a goal will give him a boost though. See if he can go on a run.

18th - Villa

19th - West Ham

20th - Norwich

the dream is.

Burnley

Villa

Bournmouth

Brighton

West Ham

as only 3 can go down 

Burnley

Bournmouth 

Brighton

in reality i think it will be

Watford

Bournmouth

Norwhich

Can't believe how many want Villa to go down. I quite enjoy having some local teams around (easy away days too). Plus, I think they'll be fine. They will pick up just enough points. I think West Ham will be scrapping but they'll survive by the skin of their teeth.

18th Watford (relegated on final day with 41 points)

19th Bournemouth

20th Norwich

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Can't believe how many want Villa to go down. I quite enjoy having some local teams around (easy away days too). Plus, I think they'll be fine. They will pick up just enough points. I think West Ham will be scrapping but they'll survive by the skin of their teeth.

18th Watford (relegated on final day with 41 points)

19th Bournemouth

20th Norwich

It's a tricky one. Villa Park is probably my favourite stadium in the country, but most Villa fans I've met have been unbearable. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

It's a tricky one. Villa Park is probably my favourite stadium in the country, but most Villa fans I've met have been unbearable. 

I get that bit, although most Villa fans I actually know personally are OK.

However, I would much rather have Coventry, Derby, Forest, Villa etc. in the league as annoying as the fans might be. Adds something to matches by them being local games.

Playing Burnley and Brighton and the likes just gives nothing to the game/atmosphere.

Norwich are gone, that much is clear.

I'd like to see Watford to stay up, for Nige's sake. We've got our history with them so it's an interesting fixture in the calendar, and I'd love us to be able to give Nige and Shakey a decent reception next season.

I've got a few mates who support West Ham, and I'd want them to stay up as well. They've got an incredibly tough set of fixtures coming up though, followed by an 'easy' run-in, so might find themselves too far adrift.

Bournemouth are bang-average and Eddie Howe gets far too much praise for not really doing a lot, so I'd hope they drop. Villa too - can't find anything I particularly like about them.

Brighton are inoffensive and seem a decent bunch. Wouldn't mind them staying up.

Would like: Norwich, Bournemouth, Aston Villa

Predicted: Norwich, West Ham, Aston Villa

Edited by Xen

Villa's a win/win tbh. Good away day but you can at least have a laugh at some of their lot if they do go down. Had a nice reminder of some of their bellendish fans lately.

I actually don't mind West Ham to a degree and feel like their fans are usually quite respectful to us, but I just cannot stomach that god awful ground and it would be poetic to see their owners relegated.

Norwich I think will drop and bounce back up immediately under Farke, who will survive even relegation. Their lack of spending in the summer tells me they were happy enough with this outcome.

Why does everyone seem to hate Bournemouth? I actually quite like them in many ways. 

I'd like West Ham, Villa and Burnley to go down (or Arsenal, obviously) but its quite clear that at least one of those will survive since Norwich are as good as gone

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Why does everyone seem to hate Bournemouth? I actually quite like them in many ways. 

I'd like West Ham, Villa and Burnley to go down (or Arsenal, obviously) but its quite clear that at least one of those will survive since Norwich are as good as gone

their manager looks like the type of kid who held the teacher's hand at break time in school 

• Haha 2