Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
katieakita

Who are going down

12 Arsenal 24 6 12 6 -2 30
13 Crystal Palace 25 7 9 9 -7 30
14 Burnley 24 9 3 12 -10 30
15 Brighton 25 6 8 11 -7 26
16 Bournemouth 25 7 5 13 -13 26
17 Aston Villa 25 7 4 14 -15 25
18 West Ham 25 6 6 13 -13 24
19 Watford 25 5 8 12 -16 23
20 Norwich 25 4 6 15 -23 18

So who is for the drop, think Norwich have too much to do have faith in big Nige to sort out Watford so going for West Ham and Villa. 

Norwich ( shame because i like them and they play balls to the wall football  have a good coach, can see them bouncing straight back up)

Villa (good riddance, horrible club, Grealish would leave and they would be buggered)

West Ham (purely for the fact their next 8 or so fixtures are awful and yesterdays result will have an impact on confidence) 

My dad's loathed Arsenal since Rodney Fern had a goal disallowed against them in 1971 (he doesn't like it when I remind him that was almost 50 years ago now), so for my own inherited hatred I'd ****ing love for them to go down. Sadly though if they did go down, it would be to their benefit as they'd have the chance and resources to come straight back up and rebuild as a club and a squad, probably to the point where they'd reclaim their place in the top 4. 

I really want Nige to be a success so Watford need to stay up.

West Ham, Villa and Norwich would be good.

15 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Bournemouth 

West Ham 

Norwich 

Think Villa have got too much about them unfortunately 

Totally disagree. Other than Grealish, they are completely dreadful. They are the worst team I've seen all season. Shithouse tactics only get you so far. I'd be amazed if they stay up! 

Norwich, Villa, West Ham would be good but i reckon West Ham will sneak out of it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Totally disagree. Other than Grealish, they are completely dreadful. They are the worst team I've seen all season. Shithouse tactics only get you so far. I'd be amazed if they stay up! 

Norwich, Villa, West Ham would be good but i reckon West Ham will sneak out of it. 

Mings is pretty decent. 

It's been touched on elsewhere but how Newcastle aren't in this discussion is mad, they're absolutely appalling.

Norwich, Villa and Bournemouth

Villa rely to much on grealish who is bound to tire and they cannot keep the ball. I agree on the geordies I can see them crashing but not enougth to go down.

Bournemouth won yesterday but I still doubt them week in week out, and Norwich cannot win games they dominate.