Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
katieakita

Who are going down

I know most want Villa down but I’m always a bit torn on who I want to go up or down, I feel like games against sides like Villa and say Leeds who might be coming up tend to have a better atmosphere and feel bigger than a game against a Bournemouth or Brighton in the same circumstances. As dislikable as Villa fans are it just adds something to the match because of the way they are.

On the other hand obviously it’s great to have a laugh at those types of fans when they go down.

• Like 2

Guest bss9401

Norwich, Villa......and Liverpool for being disrespectful dicks when fielding under 12 teams in the League and FA Cups. 

Off subject I know but how are they escaping punishment? An FA or League Cup ban would hardly be a punishment because Klopp doesn't want to be in them anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/02/2020 at 11:16, Yes said:

I know most want Villa down but I’m always a bit torn on who I want to go up or down, I feel like games against sides like Villa and say Leeds who might be coming up tend to have a better atmosphere and feel bigger than a game against a Bournemouth or Brighton in the same circumstances. As dislikable as Villa fans are it just adds something to the match because of the way they are.

On the other hand obviously it’s great to have a laugh at those types of fans when they go down.

Villa thought they were going to take the Premier League by storm at the beginning of the season but Sheffield have done that while Vila have struggled. They did not buy well in the transfer market & I believe Dean Smith is in over his head. Obviously due to Nigel I would like to see Watford stay up & I think it would be hilarious to see West Ham go down. 

• Like 1

On 04/02/2020 at 21:18, bss9401 said:

Norwich, Villa......and Liverpool for being disrespectful dicks when fielding under 12 teams in the League and FA Cups. 

Off subject I know but how are they escaping punishment? An FA or League Cup ban would hardly be a punishment because Klopp doesn't want to be in them anyway. 

Disagree, when you're in so many competitions it's impossible to field your perceived best 11 players every game, that's why we have squads. I also think some of the congestion could be alleviated by a poor FA. There are weeks at the start of the season when more Premiership matches could be played in order to stop some of the congestion at Christmas and in the cups.

'When' we're in Europe next season let's just see how we cope. To expect our best players to play every game is a bit childish and we have to trust the manager and his team to know about fitness levels etc. 

If you as a manager believe that a team with a smattering of u23s can win a cup match against a lower league side why not? It rests certain other players for more perceived critical games with the added bonus of testing our youth and giving them the opportunity of playing at a higher level. Liverpool's u12s as you call them didn't do too bad against Shrewsbury did they, but they are a talented lot and part of the perceived next liverpool generation in a bigger picture. Next year we'll want to do well in Europe whilst still trying to make sure that we qualify for the next season via the Premiership,  a big test. I don't see the Carabao Cup being a huge priority and nor should it be.

Think its narrowed down to 3 from 6.

Brighton I think play tidy enough football and their XG ratings generally suggest they’ve been unlucky so far. I think they’ll be safe.

Norwich have some fine young players but lack any consistency and concede too many goals so I’m going for them taking one of the spots. 20th

West Ham have some quality in the ranks but seem to lack any team spirit and have a fair few in their side with poor work ethic. Moyes is a crap manager too. All he does is win though apparently. 19th.

This leaves Villa v Bournemouth v Watford in a fight for the last spot. 

With the Wilsons and Fraser I think there’s enough fire power for Bournemouth to survive. Eddie Howe a good manager too.

Under Pearson Watford have had a decent revival and are doing the basics so much better. They’ve had a rough patch lately against strong opposition but they were 11th last season and not much has changed about them. They’ll just stay up I think. Maybe even last day. Xg suggests they are much better than their relegation candidate position.

So there we go. S*it on the Villa. One man team

wont save them. 18th.

In Summary: Villa, West Ham and Norwich are my predicted teams relegated

On 21/02/2020 at 08:00, surrifox said:

Bournemouth aren’t in a great place at the moment and despite having a couple of players available again after injury I think Howe is running out of luck.

i think they will go rather than Villa. Plus W Ham and Norwich 

I reckon they will struggle to bounce back too

9 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

definitely west ham, hate the owners and also that the swap of their stadium was stupid.  Plus would like to see less of a London representation in the EPL.

West Ham is the worse away day in the league. Get them down.