Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
katieakita

Who are going down

Norwich for sure barring some Devine intervention! There will be 1 big shocking club to get relegated this season. Could be the hammers as they’ve looked dodgy for a few seasons. I liked villa only cuz its a fellow midland team but they have one hell of a ‘big club’ complex and after they dumped us out of the cup I couldn’t care less. If greasy Grealish in any way is nullified they could drop too otherwise Bournemouth who need putting out of their misery.

23 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I just Don t understand,from  our club fans that we have a few,who actually discredit & demean such clubs as Bournemouth & Burnley..

i Don t believe from grown men,that they can come out with saying that they are crap,shit,or not worth their place in the PL..

Its Not the Opposition(Leicester) fans turn of phrase,or dislike for a manager that get teams ,relegated or forces them into poor performances or great displays or earned results...Like we Enjoy telling everyone else when we won the title,  after 38 games ,its there for for all and sundry to see,who deserves to finish where and in what position..!!!

For me, its been great  to see such clubs compete,and to balance out some Lazy Shots at the PL and its  standards,These Standards & quality,do indeed go up

and down,but I cant agree at any time,that this or that Standard or Quality of football,were better,and the PL's goes down every year...

At 66 ,I could be a right old codger,telling each following generation,it was better in the  good old days..!!! Or even 3,5,10 years ago. Well it wasnt..!!.

I simply believe there are just more,miserable,negative young & old sods around,where the Male species bitch at Everything more than their wives & Girlfriend

ever did.... "The Taming of the shrew", should Now be re-produced und reenacted with a male,taking the leading roll....

There are more moaners & groaners,on the modern street,than Rue Denis,or behind the scenes of any  Amsterdam Red lit Windows....:crylaugh:

I ca understand a    little Bournemouth as players  bought  by not having a new stadium  cant believe  allowed in with a capacity of  11000   but   Burnley a credit  population of about 60 000  their average gate  despite the competition  20000  one in 3 of the population  and manage to compete well and have a rich history  compared to most.  I agree it is great to see small town sides doing so well 

46 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Excellent list … assuming we can add these?

MCityclaret.JPG.9653ecd4853dd11ece139edccad324ed.JPG

Of course, it’s an FA mandate that applies to all levels of the footballing pyramid.

These lads ain’t happy though

30633262-EDB8-4C98-83A1-FEBA132E166C.png.ba00b53eff9977eed5ffcfca234c2e9d.png

Basing it on how shite the football is, then it should be Burnley, Villa and West Ham, they are all absolute garbage. Unfortunately, teams that play garbage football often stay up and I cant see Burnley going down after beating us and United and drawing with Arsenal. Villa and Norwich are definite for me but another team who are garbage is Palace and they are in free fall at the moment and their fans are turning. I've said for a few years that Palace are dreadful and yet they have one of the biggest wage bills in the league. They would be financially ruined if they go down. 

13 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Basing it on how shite the football is, then it should be Burnley, Villa and West Ham, they are all absolute garbage. Unfortunately, teams that play garbage football often stay up and I cant see Burnley going down after beating us and United and drawing with Arsenal. Villa and Norwich are definite for me but another team who are garbage is Palace and they are in free fall at the moment and their fans are turning. I've said for a few years that Palace are dreadful and yet they have one of the biggest wage bills in the league. They would be financially ruined if they go down. 

Palace are just circling the drain. They go on good runs and bad runs over the course of about 6 months, often across multiple seasons. All it takes is for them to hit a bad spell between October and March one year, lose a big chunk of their games over a busy period and they're in big trouble. 

• Like 1

You have to think that Villa are up against it - the only team left in the bottom 6 (Norwich, Watford, West Ham, Bournemouth, Brighton) that they still have to play are West Ham on the final day of the season. They still have to play Spurs, Sheffield United, Chelsea, Wolves, Manchester United, Palace and Arsenal at home, and Southampton, Leicester, Newcastle, Liverpool, Everton and West Ham away. I honestly can't see them getting much from any of those fixtures.

I would have said that if Watford or West Ham were due to play them next, isn't there an arguement to take the potential 3 point hit and get a red card for injuring Grealish to increase your chances of staying up? Not in the spirit of the game I grant you...