Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
80footgiraffe

Summer 2020 transfer window

10 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Yes. I could see this. Reminds me of Maddison. We could always use more of those :worship: Lots of matches next year. 60+

I do like the look of this guy  .... If Madders had the pace and athleticism he would be a Great winger in times of need much like Grealish is for Villa. 

Edited by les-tah

2 hours ago, Tanya said:

I saw him on the weekend. Brentford are one of the most attractive teams I have played this season and this lad scored two cracking goals.

I trust our scouting network, and there are genuine bargains to be found in the championship. My only concern would be if he needs a bedding in period - we can't squander this squad - we should be aiming for top six finish + a good run in the Champions League

If we bought him in addition to another, first choice winger like Rashica or Neres, we could sell Gray and/or Albrighton and use Benrahma as a squad player at least to start with, so bedding him in would be no problem.

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

He was really saying something when he said he’d be interested in joining us, I heard a rumour that he’s quite a shy boy though, it’ll be a cruel summer if we fail to sign him.

Please enjoy one free internet with my compliments.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I do like the look of this guy  .... If Madders had the pace and athleticism he would be a Great winger in times of need much like Grealish is for Villa. 

I wouldn't look at this guy as our winger purchase. More as a player to give competition to Maddison, Praet, and Tielemans. Serious competition.

We have a lot of matches coming next year and we need depth. Love the direct running of this guy. Puts packed defenses under pressure and has the confidence and ability to one touch pass and shoot.

I'd honestly have all of Brentford's attackers.

Mbuemo is someone we should be buying and then loaning to the Championship favourites next season. Absolutely fantastic winger. 20 years old with 11 goals and 6 assists.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

He was really saying something when he said he’d be interested in joining us, I heard a rumour that he’s quite a shy boy though, it’ll be a cruel summer if we fail to sign him.

Thing is with wingers, it ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it, that's what gets results. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

We’d better stop otherwise they’ll think the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Please more lunatics! Sick of the circular firing squad and no match until next Friday. This thread has been a breath of fresh air.

We'll be bidding for Saïd Benrahma after a solid game.. just you watch. 

I was sort of right, even without him playing lol

This guy is the real deal. I have a few friends with teams in the championship who claim he's as good as theyve seen in the league. This type of speculation is rarely true though, especially when a fee is attached. They are in the play-offs, his value will fluctuate between now and the end of the season. 

I just hope we are interested.