Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
80footgiraffe

Summer 2020 transfer window

18 minutes ago, Wolfboy said:

Eberechi Eze would be my preference - The kid is quality. 10 goals and 6 assists for a team 16th in the championship :teehee:

(Nigerian too, could link well with Ndidi and Nacho:whistle:)

Not a winger, he'd be my Maddison replacement though....

4 hours ago, SO1 said:

Yes. I could see this. Reminds me of Maddison. We could always use more of those :worship: Lots of matches next year. 60+

............and he doesn't fall down.

That's the best show reel I've seen in a long time.  He's got magic feet, could be quite special.  Love that back-heel nutmeg. 

I'm getting all over excited and I probably won't eat my tea now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

That's the best show reel I've seen in a long time.  He's got magic feet, could be quite special.  Love that back-heel nutmeg. 

I'm getting all over excited and I probably won't eat my tea now.

Its that Samba music that makes it for me. Along with all the other stuff. Watching Football and Samba music together. :wub:

On second thought maybe I should try watching our matches to that music. Has to be better than Liverpool's ex players.

Taking foreign players from English leagues would be my preference. They’ve experienced our country and robust footballing style and obviously adjusted well. This guy looks great on that YouTube video, looks like the real deal, wouldn’t take too much time to adjust (other than to a higher level, and he looks like he’s there already) and definitely something we need and have missed since, dare I say it, Mahrez? 
Geriminnnnnnnnnn! 

1 hour ago, Wolfboy said:

Eberechi Eze would be my preference - The kid is quality. 10 goals and 6 assists for a team 16th in the championship :teehee:

(Nigerian too, could link well with Ndidi and Nacho:whistle:)

Absolute electric player. Maddison and James (for Utd) have shown there's some good quality players in the championship. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Totally different players.

Yes,ones a goal scoring snail that would probably find it harder to score in the prem due to his skillset,or lack of skillset. (See Barnes,che Adams etc)

One runs at defenders like he's got a balon d'or chip on his shoulder

10 minutes ago, Slab Edd said:

Yes,ones a goal scoring snail that would probably find it harder to score in the prem due to his skillset,or lack of skillset. (See Barnes,che Adams etc)

One runs at defenders like he's got a balon d'or chip on his shoulder

No idea what your point is?