Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SmuelMartin

Sean From Enderby - Podcast Guest

8 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Good on you. 

Unlike many here, I do not consider SFE’s lineup tweets to border on treasonable felony. It is silly to believe that opposing managers wait until Sean’s tweets less than a day before each game to devise and put a game-plan in place. Nonetheless, curious to find out why he does it even in the face of such FT hatred. Sadism?

I'll certainly ask the question.

Agreed, I am sure we will touch on it but think people are a touch naive to believe the teams are an unknown until an hour before the game starts!

6 hours ago, SmuelMartin said:

Hi all,

I am recording a podcast with Sean from Enderby tonight and was wondering if anyone had any questions they would like answering. 

Bit of a shameless plug, the podcast name is FoxesFancast (this is first episode) and there are both Twitter and Facebook pages.

Cheers all.

Sam

How did it go and when is it being released? 

17 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Good on you. 

Unlike many here, I do not consider SFE’s lineup tweets to border on treasonable felony. It is silly to believe that opposing managers wait until Sean’s tweets less than a day before each game to devise and put a game-plan in place. Nonetheless, curious to find out why he does it even in the face of such FT hatred. Sadism?

Football is a multi million pound business. Getting team news early is surely profitable.

17 hours ago, brucey said:

Ask him how much money he thinks he can make from selling team news to Bielsa next season if Leeds get promoted.

Tell him he can continue to leak things if he randomly puts some fake lineups out, like he did with Birmingham.

Agree.

17 hours ago, bmt said:

@StriderHiryu is the man - would encourage you to check out his tactics threads

Yeah. I don't fancy listening to the Big I Am (Or The Divisive Professional Pisserer Off Of People) but I always love reading Strider's posts - would listen to a podcast of his thoughts.