Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Ricardo Pereira ACL

3 hours ago, eblair said:

any update yet on whether he will be back for liverpool game

I doubt we will see him in the premier league until the new year.

Most likely play a couple of u23 games first then probably the last europa league game.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, howie said:

I doubt we will see him in the premier league until the new year.

Most likely play a couple of u23 games first then probably the last europa league game.

i predict a prem game around xmas ….unless we pick up more injuries that force Rodgers to start him sooner in the prem (mid dec)

8 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

You love a good voting poll.

Here's a suggested one for you.

When Ricardo finally takes to a competitive game again, the first person to post that Ricardo is not the player he was before his injury; will happen within...

0-30 seconds

30 - 60 seconds

1 - 2 minutes

Or D) pre-match cos someone sitting on their sofa knows better than the physios/staff and thinks he isn't ready, has been brought back too soon and shouldn't be in the line-up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danny Clender said:

When Ricardo finally takes to a competitive game again, the first person to post that Ricardo is not the player he was before his injury; will happen within...

0-30 seconds

30 - 60 seconds

1 - 2 minutes

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Or D) pre-match cos someone sitting on their sofa knows better than the physios/staff and thinks he isn't ready, has been brought back too soon and shouldn't be in the line-up

WTF are you all on about? Why has this fraud even been paid his wages all this time? Loan him out to Wigan.

• Haha 1

If you’ve ever gone through a long term injury you’ll know just how long it takes to get back your best. We will definitively need to be patient. Took me about a year to get back to where I was at before. (Obviously Ricardo’s had the best professionals looking after him so won’t be as bad) 

11 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

I must have missed that- I thought both of them were staying with the first team now?

I thought so too, but they played in the Papa John's Trophy (Johnstone Paint) last week. Tavares regularly trains with the first team and then plays for the U23's so I'm confused by the explanations they give.

7 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

0-30 seconds

30 - 60 seconds

1 - 2 minutes

why has 30 seconds and 1 min both got 2 options

Do you mean between?, that would be fair.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I thought so too, but they played in the Papa John's Trophy (Johnstone Paint) last week. Tavares regularly trains with the first team and then plays for the U23's so I'm confused by the explanations they give.

Maybe they can go one way (Clean first team > U23s) but not as quickly the other way round unless tested negative first.

12 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

0-30 seconds

30 - 60 seconds

1 - 2 minutes

15 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Am I being paranoid? he looks like he’s hobbling / running differently in those pre-Liverpool training videos lol 

We didn’t even have to wait until a competitive game:ph34r:lol 

Can’t wait to see him in a Leicester shirt again. 

• Haha 2