Ashley

Ricardo Pereira ACL

Great to see the lad back! Love Ricky, what a class bloke. Other than Vards probably my favourite player in the squad.

I really hope some of our fans, as mentioned above, don’t jump on him if he doesn’t get back to his best. He’s had a huge injury and he deserves A lot of patience.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Markyblue said:

Definitely wont start, be surprised if he makes the bench.

Unless we have selection issues we aren’t aware of - Timmy not ready and little wes unfit then Like you I can’t see him being involved 

I think he would love to go to Braga next week for a run about 

4 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I cant wait for him to be back as much as anyone but you'd have to question the wisdom of starting him on Sunday, regardless of his fitness. 

Absolutely no chance of him playing on Sunday..

30 minutes against Braga perhaps.

• Like 1
Guest Markyblue
2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Cheers for the heads-up Sean.

You don't have to be s from e to know that a player back from that sort of injury is not going to start in this level of game . Its not football manager. 

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

I cant wait for him to be back as much as anyone but you'd have to question the wisdom of starting him on Sunday, regardless of his fitness. 

Not an ITK, but reasonably certain that he'll not be starting on Sunday. Will be surprised if he even makes the bench.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Can’t see him being involved with the first team until Zorya 

Yeah, that seems most likely. Other than that, could maybe see him getting minutes against Fulham, but subbing on a right back when you have Castagne playing there seems pointless.

How long's he been injured for? Nearly 8 months now, I think. The road back to full match fitness will take a while.

18 hours ago, Markyblue said:

You don't have to be s from e to know that a player back from that sort of injury is not going to start in this level of game . Its not football manager. 

I wouldnt start him in football manager, 20 minutes from the bench maybe

Edited by Beliall