Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Ricardo Pereira ACL

This would be great. As long as he is fit - and we have no reason to think we know more than the physios and staff at the club - and ready to go I can't wait to see him back in a Leicester shirt playing first-team football. Hope he comes through unscathed. It's a good game to bring him back in to.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

This would be great. As long as he is fit - and we have no reason to think we know more than the physios and staff at the club - and ready to go I can't wait to see him back in a Leicester shirt playing first-team football. Hope he comes through unscathed. It's a good game to bring him back in to.

...didn't someone post previously that the Zorya pitch is in poor condition?

I can not confirm the state of the pitch, but we cannot afford to take a chance, should the surface prove to be in a poor condition. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...didn't someone post previously that the Zorya pitch is in poor condition?

I can not confirm the state of the pitch, but we cannot afford to take a chance, should the surface prove to be in a poor condition. 

Won’t need to worry about the pitch being poor .....probably be frozen ! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Won’t need to worry about the pitch being poor .....probably be frozen ! 

Which in itself would be a concern with a guy coming back off a serious injury.  Extremely cold and a hard pitch sounds like a bad idea.

8 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Currently hotter in zaporizhia than it is in Leicester! This is the group stages of the europa leauge we won't be playing on some frozen turnip patch....

I hope 

I was being rather facetious..... it’s likely to be cold but not that cold ....for anyone thinking about going ! 

2 minutes ago, Adster said:

Think the medical team are a lot more qualified in how to handle Ricardo's return than we are, guys.

The rush back of some players over the past year or so could suggest otherwise. We had a lot of players playing with injuries last year and this led to lots of them severely underperforming later in the season. 

Plus quite a few injuries already this year. 

2 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Think Ricardo should rest and not travel to Ukraine then probably Athens at home the perfect match, home against a team probably not playing for much, us already through, great introduction for someone coming back from a serious injury.

We will most likely need Ricardo fit for the hectic Christmas period, so I would be inclined to give him 20/30 minute cameos to build his fitness up.

Guest StevieLynex
On 24/11/2020 at 08:49, Abrasive fox said:

Jim'll fix it to get ricardo fit again.

Now how's about, how's about..I have with me a young lad from Leicester who wrote to me and said 'Dear Jim, will you fix it for me to lead out the Leicester team at Filbert Street'...

3 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Think Ricardo should rest and not travel to Ukraine then probably Athens at home the perfect match, home against a team probably not playing for much, us already through, great introduction for someone coming back from a serious injury.

Short cameo appearances to build up match fitness and sharpness are perfect for him now. Take him to the Ukraine and give him some minutes in a meaningless game.

• Like 1