Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Ricardo Pereira ACL

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Saw someone say he got subbed up as his ACL was playing up, is that true or is it fake news?

Fake news

Ricky was subbed while a WHU player was down injured.

Edited by brucey

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

Saw someone say he got subbed up as his ACL was playing up, is that true or is it fake news?

Played 59 minutes. Looked good.

Up against some Corbet(correct spelling?) kid.. he looked decent too. Apparently he turned down Man U to go West Ham.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PhillippaT said:

Gray scored 2, so...

Like starting up sh*t don't you?:appl: Should have brought up the Gray thread so all the nay sayers can have a crack over the next week. Good on Demarai maybe he'll get a chance on Thursday.:scarf:

2 hours ago, SO1 said:

Like starting up sh*t don't you?:appl: Should have brought up the Gray thread so all the nay sayers can have a crack over the next week. Good on Demarai maybe he'll get a chance on Thursday.:scarf:

He cant...But might be up for selection against Fulham. Barnes & Under Need competition...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

He cant...But might be up for selection against Fulham. Barnes & Under Need competition...

Gray and Leshabela should make the bench based on what little I saw.

Under needs to play on a more consistent basis. Too good to be sitting on the bench. Think that the International Breaks have been unkind to him fitness wise.

11 minutes ago, majaco said:

He's back pretty quickly from an cal.

I suspect he won't be ready for a first team start for a little while longer

I'm pretty sure he's about a month over what they originally said he would be. I never know if return dates mean training, reserve matches or first team capebale of 90 mins? 

If the latter this might not be until Christmas I'd imagine...