Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

League Suspended.

4 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Clubs will always elect for the best case scenario for themselves.

Corona or not, self preservation will always be the key issue. Just look at the Jocks.

Yep. This threat of this pandemic will end in probably 12 months max. Yet relegation this season for anybody could trigger a collapse that a club simply doesn't recover from. 

6 positive tests from 3 clubs 

https://www.skysports.com/share/11991043

The Premier League has confirmed it has received six positive tests for coronavirus from three clubs after the first phase of mass testing.

A total of 748 tests have been carried out over the weekend and it is unclear whether they include players, non-playing staff or a combination of both.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

This all depends who the 6 people are surely? They could be 6 back room staff from the same club?

I assume this is not a major problem at the moment - these people will self isolate and should not have been in close contact with others. More of a problem when matches start.

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Was that what was said? I didn’t think they were mentioning the number of clubs or which clubs?

That’s what it says in the link I provided above a total of 6 people from a total of 3 clubs 

not saying what people or clubs tho for privacy reasons 

• Like 1

Has we are constantly being told that lockdown decreases the risk, clubs that have had players breaking lockdown  will be most at risk

Can recall Everton, Villa Chelsea players being caught, but who is to say who others have not been caught?

Edited by nnickn

38 minutes ago, nnickn said:

Has we are constantly being told that lockdown decreases the risk, clubs that have had players breaking lockdown  will be most at risk

Can recall Everton, Villa Chelsea players being caught, but who is to say who others have not been caught?

Add Arsenal, Spuds and Wolves to that list.

1 hour ago, fox in the sox said:

I assume this is not a major problem at the moment - these people will self isolate and should not have been in close contact with others. More of a problem when matches start.

Won't the people who they've come into contact with have to isolate too? Could end up being loads.

Edited by simFox

20 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we're one of the affected clubs. Hasn't Fuchs spent the majority of the last 2 months in New York? The most infected city in the most infected country in the world. 

Depends where he stayed in New York, many boroughs escaped unscathed, or had very small rates.

Edited by nnickn
  • Like 1