Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

Screenshot_20200715_181327_com.android.gallery3d.thumb.jpg.b42d270d9cacd3533e2a96cdadcad7a3.jpg

Looks like they’ve filled in the shoulders of a schoolgirls 1950s pinafore dress.

image.jpeg.9dd190d20b017ff08e91c10c93be8cb1.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

Pretty sure the contract with Adidas is done after next season, I’d like to see us go for a slightly smaller brand where we will be treated to bespoke designs. 

New Balance, Macron, Kappa etc 

Nike make the best low key kits with less branding. New Balance or Under Armour are good for more original designs though

• Like 1

Just now, Beechey said:

Well actually it could be worse

4A012261-AC08-4FC9-9EF5-590CC724EDA0.png

Coke head nose bleed shirt. Adidas tried spouting that the red references the marble walls of Highbury. Can't wait for them to blag that the seam on ours represents the river soar or some bollocks.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Pretty sure the contract with Adidas is done after next season, I’d like to see us go for a slightly smaller brand where we will be treated to bespoke designs. 

New Balance need a big club to spoil it’s a match made in heaven imo! 

We would get so much gear!

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That Arsenal kit at least unashamedly knows what it is - a unit shifter if ever I've seen one.

It’s like when my brother went crazy with the strawberry sauce on his double mr wippy, circa 1991.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Little capsule collection by Pantofola d’Oro?  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Fox Leisure, no thanks! :thumbdown: 

15d80b473b3039fcfa871745a1069a5d.jpg

IMG_5083.thumb.JPG.066ee0a0422d63126afd4829d82053ef.jpeg

I rock that top to this day. Would so buy a pair of those kicks lol

4 hours ago, blurryface said:

Coke head nose bleed shirt. Adidas tried spouting that the red references the marble walls of Highbury. Can't wait for them to blag that the seam on ours represents the river soar or some bollocks.

Looks like something blud-fam-bumbaclot arsenal fan from arsenal fan tv would design.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

I’d love a couple of seasons of retro Kappa Italia 90 style kits!

13 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Yeah weird the club have never actually said what the deal is with adidas, just announced it as multi year deal.

Nike next please

• Like 1