Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

Two points to make. 1.My appreciation of Judith Keppel doesn't equate to what is suggested above. 2.If you like ogling fit birds on (not off) the telly, Rai Uno on Hotbird (appropriately) is a good channel to check out. It may also help to improve your Italian. 

On 16/08/2020 at 20:32, Stuntman_Mike said:

Smash 

961517_lesley_joseph1_17188a83b17133f1d88319a04f3b5e19.jpeg

Anyone who’s seen Ozark... when the two old Heroin Farmers we’re getting it on. I was spending the last night with my Mrs for about 3 weeks last night and that completely threw me off. 

She reminds me of that and again I feel a little bit sick. 

On 28/08/2020 at 01:20, Leicester_Loyal said:

liz.png

Liz Hurley just gets better with age. If my mum knew I spent my free time perving on woman the same age as her, I think she'd be disgusted.

Add in Rachel Weisz too, although she's looking a lot rougher now than she did a few years ago.

Rachel_Weisz_2,_2012.jpg

Liz looks a bit like Kylie in that photo.Didn’t get the fuss with her when I was younger but she seems to get more beautiful with age.Rachel Weisz was my personal favourite for a year or two.Gone off her a bit now.I watched a couple of episodes of inspector Morse recently that they were both in.Mid eighties so they were very young.It’s been said Liz fibs about her age a bit.