Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Which game have you spent most time on?

Nowadays it's Football Manager but when I was younger I used to play GTA 3 and GTA Vice City a lot. I still like the GTA franchise but don't complete it all like I used too now.

Championship / Football Manager without a doubt. 

Although I've broken the cycle these days I kinda regret it, actually. If I'd devoted all of those hours to doing something productive I'd genuinely be world class at it. lol

Edited by RoboFox

Lockdown has taught me I may need to aquire a more upto date gaming system! (assuming I can earn a full wage again one day soon)

On my Hombrewed Wii mainly being playing Mario Kart, Fifa15 in all its non HD Glory!

Also played some classic dos box games, Sim City, Transport Tycoon and Theme Park/Hospital. About the maximum my Laptop can cope with!

13 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

World of Warcraft for me too. I cant believe i still play it now after 15 years. 

Kept away for a fair while now, but still get the occasional "maybe I should just take a look" moment lol

• Haha 1

I used to play international soccer on the c64 a lot back in the day

Then perhaps super Mario on the psx 1 or the best soccer game ever ISS pro 98 and crash bandicoot

Then I lost interest in gaming.

Although I'm so bored maybe i'll start again.

• Like 1