Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

9 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Amazing how people's opinions change on transfer fees. A month or two ago noone has heard of him and now we're playing £35m and people are ok with that. I thought of shopping abroad was that you get a bargain lol I'd say given his lack of appearances it's a huge ****ing gamble but fingers crossed we've unearthed another gem, if that's possible at this price. 

We don't get players like this WITHOUT taking a risk. If we waited a yers, he goes for £60m to Juventus or Man City. 

It's what we have to do....

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

It's these single match compilations that are the most impressive for me. His anticipation, reading of the game and pure speed is what is most impressive about him. Its almost Van Dijk esque. 

If he can fill out a little bit, and get even better on the ball, we've got one hell of a player on our hands - You're talking at least double the money of what we're paying for him.

Having watched them videos I am all for it he looks brilliant. A good eye for a pass and very determined. He looks like the real deal and so young. 

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Yeah I know what you mean. I honestly think tho with Cags bestie arriving we should have him for at least this season and next. It's clear though that Cags has aspirations to go right to the top of the game (and the way things are progressing there's no reason why he shouldn't).

Yeah there is almost a sense of inevitability in that Soyuncu will leave at some point. After Tielemans, he has the next highest ceiling at the club in terms of potential. In fact let's be honest here, Soyuncu would be a first team starter for Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea or Man united right now. He's already good enough.

4 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

I mean this as a compliment to him, but I see a lot of Big Wes in there. But with pace. Fabulous. Exciting acquisition. 

I find it kind of disturbing that you have to tell people it's a compliment when comparing a young player to the greatest captain in our clubs history. Big Wes deserves more respect!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1