Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

A hefty fee for such a young and inexperienced player but I'm of the opinion if you can get a player of this profile in then I'd rather just pay it than get in an inferior choice.

On the face of it we've just bought a player who will be a worldie all being well. I'd much rather this even if it fails than signing a safe and steady player who is mid to late 20's that has already fulfilled their potential. 

• Like 2

Just now, Adster said:

Honestly guys, why do you all care so much about the transfer fee the club is paying? Its not your money is it? 

The player is worth what we're willing to invest. Lots of analytics and data will be behind the calculated decision to spend the money we're prepared to pay out. 

Just be happy in the fact we can attract top talent to the club! 

Different times, different circumstances but some of us still bear the scars from the 2002 administration. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Spudulike said:

Different times, different circumstances but some of us still bear the scars from the 2002 administration. 

I feel that. But the club owners are no longer stupid and the club is in an insanely better position both financially and structurally than it was back then. 

Be happy all!