Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Amazing how people's opinions change on transfer fees. A month or two ago noone has heard of him and now we're playing £35m and people are ok with that. I thought of shopping abroad was that you get a bargain lol I'd say given his lack of appearances it's a huge ****ing gamble but fingers crossed we've unearthed another gem, if that's possible at this price. 

• Like 1

interesting that Sky say up to £30 million including add ons. Either they are behind the times or the fee is a bit less than is being reported elsewhere which may well be the case. The next thing will be another wait whilst Claude lines up a replacement but sure it is happening

Just now, Edingleyfox said:

interesting that Sky say up to £30 million including add ons. Either they are behind the times or the fee is a bit less than is being reported elsewhere which may well be the case. The next thing will be another wait whilst Claude lines up a replacement but sure it is happening

Personally treat what they say with a pinch of salt.

They seem to rebound the latest on these from other sources, and try to deceive their viewers that it's their own 'sources'.

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

As others have said, the way he defends is tailor made for our style of play. With his pace and anticipation, the player he reminds me of the most defensively is... Caglar Soyuncu whom we already have...

Put the two together and...

:nigel:

Yeah I know what you mean. I honestly think tho with Cags bestie arriving we should have him for at least this season and next. It's clear though that Cags has aspirations to go right to the top of the game (and the way things are progressing there's no reason why he shouldn't).

6 minutes ago, Edingleyfox said:

Wait for percy 

9 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

It's these single match compilations that are the most impressive for me. His anticipation, reading of the game and pure speed is what is most impressive about him. Its almost Van Dijk esque. 

If he can fill out a little bit, and get even better on the ball, we've got one hell of a player on our hands - You're talking at least double the money of what we're paying for him.

You can see his mentality. He going to be pushing for game time hard. Depth in competition for all places is going to electrify this club.