Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

7 minutes ago, SO1 said:

I hope they boo him every time he touches the the ball. Sealing their own fate.

If he wants it bad enough he can get it. I know what I'd do.

I hope that he wouldn’t phone it in tonight or otherwise tank. On the contrary, I hope he plays a blinder, regardless of whether he is booed or not, but still leaves them for us as everyone calms down and acknowledges (reluctantly or otherwise) that it’s probably in the relative best interest of all parties. #FreeFofana

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

Who else is watching on BT Sport 3? The missus isn't pleased after PL on TV all day!

How's he getting on?

I'm watching the big West Ham v Newcastle clash. It's not everyday you get to see Isaac Hayden in his prime.

What is bizarre is that the social distancing is odd. 3 sides of the ground appear to be empty and those in the stadium are In the same stand and not exactly spread out:dunno:

Edited by mozartfox

Looked Dominant in the air, comfortable on the ball and quite quick but 20 mins in and he’s already let his runner get away from him a couple of times seemingly switching off... nothing has came from it like but I tend to be watching him instead of the game lol 

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Looked Dominant in the air, comfortable on the ball and quite quick but 20 mins in and he’s already let his runner get away from him a couple of times seemingly switching off... nothing has came from it like but I tend to be watching him instead of the game lol 

Become a scout? lol 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

His stats say he’s quick, dominant in the air, yet he’s big weakness is concentration ...ummmm