Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

14 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

For the right fee.....if we pay the asking price then he'll come. I imagine we haven't done that yet though despite the reports.

Probably because we are hoping that him throwing his toys out the pram, is going to mean that they settle for a lower price in order to get him out of their dressing room, and upseting their team harmony.

Maybe we have even been encouraging him to do it.

It doesn`t sit well with me either way, but the power is all with the players these days, and it`s just the way football has gone.

As has already been said though, if he does end up here, and proves himself to be a top quality player, he will most likely be doing the same here to try and get his desired move when the time comes.

I have to admit, I'm liking the fact he had a good game when there's fire in his belly and he wants to move.

I know they're vastly different players in terms of reputation, experience and ability, but compare that to Virgil Van Dijk's drop-off in form for Southampton when Liverpool's initial approach for him failed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Another fair opinion, but...

1 - tribalism and hypocrisy aside, there is undoubtedly criticism that can fairly be aimed at the player in these circumstances, (but bringing them back again, I'm fine with it as it benefits us {especially having to suck it up so many times when it has happened to us, I also love the comedy of it outside of us, ie van hooijdonk back in the day}) 

2 - I am one of those (although I like to think a bit more measured than some of the extremes on here) 🤣 (especially with Chilwell, he was my scapegoat l, infuriated me, and genuinely believe we have upgraded at half the price, and would have done if stuck a traffic cone at left back, but realistically did with a raw luke Thomas) 

In terms of the tribalism, you say potato, I say chips. This place is an extension of matchdays for me. I have to be reasoned and reasonable, in most of the other areas of my life, but my football is mine and my inner caveman needs a little love too 😘

Undoubtedly but that’s football these days. If a fair price is put in for them and they see career progression they will pursue it as best they can, as have so many players we have ended up selling as a result.

I honestly don’t see the point in that, drop the we are Leicester attitude the minute I leave the stadium (or turn the tv off these days) but that said I can take a bit of bias, I don’t think you quite get the extents some people go to that have grated me over the years. Such as wanting Kante removed from Mural, actively lavishing in Drinkwaters personal issues, having a good 

laugh at Magiure making a terrible decision and missing out on CL football by leaving Leicester until it all turns around on them in the last leg of the season and then it’s obviously because the league is fixed. I actually respect some of the posters in relation to the last one that made it worse,

makes the forum a difficult read.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

I've not practiced any french for about 20 years but....

'He lives in difficult moments. He will give his response this evening on the ground, and it's a beautiful response. I guess it comes down to what you think a "beautiful" response is.'

He's saying he has given his response on the pitch, not that he will give his response. I take it to mean he played well and that is his beautiful response.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Claude's been through this before with Mahrez. Which is one thing you can say in Puel's defense - he never really got the best of Mahrez.

That’s partly because we kept hold of a player who didn’t want to be here.

Has he not learned his lesson?

5 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

Looks like Fofana doesn't mind staying with them, seriously we need to move on, been dragging far to long, go for Tah Rudkin and congerton 

If, and it’s a big if, Fofana doesn’t join us in the next 2-3,days, time to go back to Tarkowski! Different plan I know, but proven, and would be in our match day 18 for 5-6 years, while Fofana might be aiming higher...

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

If, and it’s a big if, Fofana doesn’t join us in the next 2-3,days, time to go back to Tarkowski! Different plan I know, but proven, and would be in our match day 18 for 5-6 years, while Fofana might be aiming higher...

Burnley want 50 million. So i can't see it 

48 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Undoubtedly but that’s football these days. If a fair price is put in for them and they see career progression they will pursue it as best they can, as have so many players we have ended up selling as a result.

I honestly don’t see the point in that, drop the we are Leicester attitude the minute I leave the stadium (or turn the tv off these days) but that said I can take a bit of bias, I don’t think you quite get the extents some people go to that have grated me over the years. Such as wanting Kante removed from Mural, actively lavishing in Drinkwaters personal issues, having a good 

laugh at Magiure making a terrible decision and missing out on CL football by leaving Leicester until it all turns around on them in the last leg of the season and then it’s obviously because the league is fixed. I actually respect some of the posters in relation to the last one that made it worse,

makes the forum a difficult read.

Don't get me wrong,  I hear ya, I really do, I just tend to disappear from here when it gets a bit much. 

I bury my head in the sand and ignore it. 

3 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Fair play to the lad for being professional tonight and playing a decent game. Can’t be nearly done though or he’d of clapped the fans to say bye surely 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

To be fair he did walk off the pitch at the end of the match without acknowledging the fans, teammates or Puel

Certainly made his point by doing that

Just now, moore_94 said:

To be fair he did walk off the pitch at the end of the match without acknowledging the fans, teammates or Puel

Certainly made his point by doing that

Let’s be honest for someone like him it’s the move of a lifetime even to little Leicester. Can sort his family out for life off a move for us so hopefully puel will let him go.?