Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

5 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I hope he hands in a tranfer request. He's been poorly treated to be honest and contract or no contract there is always a point that a club risks the player not having his heart in it by denying them a move, especially in his circumstances.

...He put in a professional performance last match!!!

Fair play to him for keeping his head.

He was not part of the immediate team celebration on the pitch, he apparently walked off  on his own after the final whistle.

A transfer request might speed this up and go some way to bridge the shortfall of our offer.

9 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Anyone made a joke about Puel's famous man management skills? He'll sort out a clearly troubled player wont he..  

He does have the advantage of speaking the same language as fofana ...... mendy seemed happy under him .....I think fofana’s  outburst last week has added to his price.....suspect he thought it would help ....naive 

Edited by st albans fox

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

He does have the advantage of speaking the same language as fofana ...... mendy seemed happy under him .....I think fofana’s  outburst last week has added to his price.....suspect he thought it would help ....naive 

He looks a great player but I'm not sure I'd appreciate that behaviour at our club.

33 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Fofana should go on strike. Threaten to score own goals. No one deserves to live in etienne. Worst city in France. Fans threatening him. Just not fair! 

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

1154588986_Screenshot2020-09-14at21_50_58.png.639f3a2195cc6646ee93ecf3ff0ddd54.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

we don’t have all the details of what’s happened   ......... what was said to him ..... it’s possible that ASSE have reneged on something  

I am sure I read somewhere that after the Cup Final against PSG where he had a worldy they set a price tag of €30m, and it seems like we are very close to matching that with the last bid of €29m

If Fofana has been told that if someone pays that amount he can leave and they are now reneging on it, then it could get very messy, refusing to play, transfer request etc.

That latest news about the new bid being rejected is unlikely to be the last we hear on this deal I am sure

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I am sure I read somewhere that after the Cup Final against PSG where he had a worldy they set a price tag of €30m, and it seems like we are very close to matching that with the last bid of €29m

If Fofana has been told that if someone pays that amount he can leave and they are now reneging on it, then it could get very messy, refusing to play, transfer request etc.

That latest news about the new bid being rejected is unlikely to be the last we hear on this deal I am sure

Not like we did that with mahrez or anything.....