Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Puel has locked Wes in his Renault Espace and won’t let him out, he’s been a very naughty boy. 

Pictures?....... That's a good start. We need at least a witness to the crime. I was thinking a slap fight in training with Puel might do the trick. Out of jail in time for the January transfer window?

Edited by SO1

3 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

In comparison to what we have, Soyuncu, Benkovic (when fit) and Evans of course, is Fofana as good as or better than our players or is he similar to what we have in our U 23s. We need a player fit and ready to play at their asking price and I would hope he is as good as Soyuncu... :scarf:

I don't know, but I guess the club must think he is a lot better than anyone in the u23s to be willing to spend £20-£30m on him. I expect he'll be ready for the first team, but probably not quite at the level of Evans or Soyuncu just yet. If he was as good as them right now, at his age, then he'd be out of our price range. He's not played much 1st team football so far, but both we and St Etienne clearly think he's got tons of potential.

• Like 1

My nephew who is French/English and lives in Paris ( Leicester City supporter ) was very positive about Fofana and says he is very highly rated. One of his mates is a St Etienne fan and reckons he’s already a very good player with huge potential and would be gutted to lose him

16 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Sadly not. Last year with us I imagine, draw on his experience at this level to captain the U23 squad and then he will move on. 

....would be a bit of a loss, should we lose him!!!

He has an air about him and looks like a leader. Very surprise that he has struggled to be picked up by loan or someone has not come in for him for a permanent move.

Playing Ndidi at Centre Back is not ideal, we have Castagne and Justin in the back four, with the Soyuncu guiding him and Wilf  in front of the back line Hughes can be  incorporated in the Back Four. Josh Knight and Hughes are too players I would have put down to make it, it will be sad to see them leave this club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....would be a bit of a loss, should we lose him!!!

He has an air about him and looks like a leader. Very surprise that he has struggled to be picked up by loan or someone has not come in for him for a permanent move.

Playing Ndidi at Centre Back is not ideal, we have Castagne and Justin in the back four, with the Soyuncu guiding him and Wilf  in front of the back line Hughes can be  incorporated in the Back Four. Josh Knight and Hughes are too players I would have put down to make it, it will be sad to see them leave this club.

Josh Knight maybe but not Sam Hughes, could barely get a game in League 2 for Salford last season

19 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Seems the report in France of a new bid place was bull

Anyone know what Ligue Une is? 

Seriously why are these people allowed to make mistakes without doing any research and with no consequences.

• Haha 2

We always want to sell our best players for the top price and buy our targets at knocked down prices, if he’s that good pay the fee and get his arse over here or we’ll be paying over the odds for someone who was 2nd/3rd choice in two weeks time.

Edited by dannythefox
  • Like 1