Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Despise them saying he’s not going I’m pretty sure if we offer the money he’s ours. The fans hate him now and his sister was getting bullied. Don’t see how that can suddenly change because he’s being forced to stay.

Edited by LestaLad

20 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I feel like we could miss out here it would be just our luck or serve us right for putting or our eggs in one basket.

Not sure how you know this. I'm sure he is our first choice, but there are others out there we are looking at, Kabak, Tah and others have been suggested. Still think we will get this over the line.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Not sure how you know this. I'm sure he is our first choice, but there are others out there we are looking at, Kabak, Tah and others have been suggested. Still think we will get this over the line.

I hope we do get it done but I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t.  All the rest is paper talk at the minute we only no we’re in for him and that’s it. 

28 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I hope we do get it done but I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t.  All the rest is paper talk at the minute we only no we’re in for him and that’s it. 

That's the key point, we only know. The club aren't going to make it public knowledge who our targets are and rightly so.

4 hours ago, happy85 said:

Leicester and Liverpool have the best recruitment model in the last 5 years 

Both clubs acting similar right now

Famous saying which relate to Leicester 

All the more reason for patience. I’ve made my living Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months in fact when I don’t make a bet at all, because there simply is no play. So I wait, plan, marshal my resources. And when I finally see an opportunity, and there is a bet to make. I bet it all.

Yes but AR had a massive gambling problem and died young 🤔

you’re right though 😁