Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

15 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Peul has probably bored all involved to death with his drivel to the point where no one wants to speak to him or the club anymore. 

Or maybe we’ve made an offer that’s been rejected and are now deciding whether to make an improved offer

or move on to other targets.

St Etienne just want the asking price. They've made that abundantly obvious in the press so I have no doubt that the poweres that be at City know how much it is.

If we want the lad we'll pay. It only looks to be a couple of million more but there is still plenty of time left in the window. I imagine that we'll try and play hard ball but will eventually cave and pay.

No need to worry for this one IMO. The lad sounds desperate to join us so no problems on that point and could give us the upper hand in negotiations.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

In the end all it will be is Rodgers saying Ndidi can fill in at cb if needed.

Well of that means will can spend the money strengthening else where, then why not I suppose👍