Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

15 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He's coming across as a bit of a dick. Imagine if one of our players was acting like this.

If he signs, we won’t have to imagine it for long...

It’s a bit odd, knowing a player will act up to leave in a couple of seasons.

If he’s decent and he helps us fund more spending then I guess it’s fine.

I’d be tempted to look at other realistic targets but I don’t think we have any.

3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I’d be tempted to look at other realistic targets but I don’t think we have any.

we really dont know that. firstly players do grow up and age. theyre not the same way forever. but also, we dont really know what the situation is like between him and the owners and him and puel. we dont know what has been said. also, he was pretty clear that it was the money that would be dumb to turn down, and he will be on  a fair bit at leicester, so who knows what he would do next time. 

9 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

All I can say is he is very young and hopefully he will mature if we sign him and not act the same in a few years time.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

we really dont know that. firstly players do grow up and age. theyre not the same way forever. but also, we dont really know what the situation is like between him and the owners and him and puel. we dont know what has been said. also, he was pretty clear that it was the money that would be dumb to turn down, and he will be on  a fair bit at leicester, so who knows what he would do next time. 

Jump at another lifetime opportunity when Pep or whoever comes knocking, happy in the knowledge that kicking up a fuss worked last time?

Edited by Foxxed

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Jump at another lifetime opportunity when Pep or whoever comes knocking, happy in the knowledge that kicking up a fuss worked last time?

no because we dont have a wet wipe like puel in charge, and also play in a league people actually care about. i just dont think one occasion is enough to suggest he will be the same every time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happy85 said:

So £18.5 M upfront for castange 

£ 2.5 M upfront for under 

£22 m upfront most likely for fofana 

total - £43 million

chillwell upfront - £50 Million 

still £7M net left

B704389C-B7BE-4C59-9FAF-DF0AE3991371.jpeg.1706285769c845a815141b80a3077eff.jpeg

• Haha 4