Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Really think the price is going too high on this one.

There are other options out there, and as others have said, we only really need a third choice CB with some potential to improve should cags be sold for a ridiculous price in the future.

If we are a bit more financially restricted now, £20-25m for any player, in any position, should probably be the maximum we look to spend.

Also, the pressure on this kid (and he is still a kid at 19), would be immense as a £30m+ signing in the premier league.

33 minutes ago, MrLuke said:

“Unavailable”.

37B4C13A-3B01-438D-9D92-3C7217A4D824.jpeg

Reckon this whole saga ends as:

" 'I'm back' for St Etienne" 

Unavailable because he's been punished for his outburst and conduct last week? 

Or back with St Etienne but can't play because a deal has been agreed and now just waiting for finalisation of the deal so club have said he can't play (aware this doesn't make that much sense given he played at the weekend). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Or back with St Etienne but can't play because a deal has been agreed and now just waiting for finalisation of the deal so club have said he can't play (aware this doesn't make that much sense given he played at the weekend). 

Well they’re due to play tomorrow so not long to see him play again !

46 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Mentioned in a Percy article regarding Cengiz Under

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/09/16/leicester-close-signing-roma-wingercengiz/

“Leicester also have just over £20million to spend on a new centre-back, with negotiations ongoing with Saint-Etienne for Wesley Fofana.”

Throw Slimani, Ghezzal, Silva and Diabappe in to sweeten the deal.

Or make it worse, whichevs.

58 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I’m sure he changed it to unavailable before shutting all his social media accounts down... guess he’s not changed it since re activating lol 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

How does John know how much we have left in the bank :dunno:?

The club pass Percy the info they want going out in public. I wouldnt be surprised if this is part of a negotiation tactic. They are probably aware that Puel knows that Percy is the guy and it could very much be a message directed at them.