Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Not sure if it's true but I heard that a Medium has predicted he'll sign for us on Monday next week!..

It's rare for them to get anything right so if true.. well done!

I'll ig-Knorr that.

55 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

6ft 5 and likened to VVD Jonathan Tah  who does look a colossus CB with real quality has been linked if we fail to sign Fofana, really hoping WF lives up to his hype if we do sign him or would anyone rather we go in for Tah instead of Fofana?

Tah has been benched by Leverkusen, not all he's cracked out to be

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Tah has been benched by Leverkusen, not all he's cracked out to be

Both his and Fofanas' stats are almost inseparable. Pretty much neck and neck in everything except one major difference. Fofana is miles better in the air whilst Tah is far better on the ball. 

9 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Exactly.

I’d have all the birds from Hollyoaks round my house permanantly warming their fannies on a fire of £50 notes.

What’s the ****ing problem?  Let them enjoy the dollar.

This quote coupled with your username is as good as it gets on the net.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Both his and Fofanas' stats are almost inseparable. Pretty much neck and neck in everything except one major difference. Fofana is miles better in the air whilst Tah is far better on the ball. 

Not really comparable though considering Tah has played a lot more games. Tah has the experience but Fofana has the potential.

49 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

All this talk of steak is making me crave a 14oz Blue Ribeye !!

Weirdly, that’s what I had for dinner last night!
Except mine was medium-rare. 
And only 8oz these days. 
And a fillet. 
And chicken, actually. 
But other than that, it was identical! 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Not really comparable though considering Tah has played a lot more games. Tah has the experience but Fofana has the potential.

This is true but let's not forget, Tah is still some way off his prime as a CB too. 

2 hours ago, justfoxes said:

6ft 5 and likened to VVD Jonathan Tah  who does look a colossus CB with real quality has been linked if we fail to sign Fofana, really hoping WF lives up to his hype if we do sign him or would anyone rather we go in for Tah instead of Fofana?

I have faith in those in charge after Castagne. Just get more excited about some than others. I likey this one

2 hours ago, Guzzgog said:

Agree with this. This has turned in to a bit of a saga and if WF doesn’t live up to it (if he signs) then it could be a disaster. Especially at the prices that are being quoted for him. 

It's not that much more than we paid for Soyuncu and he was worth the wait until he made his impact. And in that time, even taking into account Benkovic (so far!) we still have more than our moneys worth just with caglar. 

At his age, could still be one for the future if Evans carries on the way he has been. 

Just further proof that we is now massive! 

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Well we have Caglar who is probably the calmest ball playing centre half we've had in a long time, so Fofana would be the ying to his yang so to speak if it was a straight choice between the two. Which it obviously isn't making my point competently irrelevant. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Weirdly, that’s what I had for dinner last night!
Except mine was medium-rare. 
And only 8oz these days. 
And a fillet. 
And chicken, actually. 
But other than that, it was identical! 

Medium rare chicken, that's one way to lose weight 🤢🤮🥵🥶🥴

• Like 2
  • Haha 1